💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you except LG7?

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

Almost 3 years and 5 months ago, Gaga announced her pregnancy with Chromatica. A bit under a year later, the Era started. Now it‘s been 794 Days since Chromatica. 

So.. When do we expect LG7?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

either early next year if the tour has lit a fire to make a new record

or in like 5 years :selena:

Actual patient

Noah
Just now, dit said:

probably after Joker 2 so probably late 2024 or early 2025

In 2 1/2 years???… That sounds horrible!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

monketsharona

Still think she worked on this (writing, composing, making few demos) without telling us. But she'll need full 4-6 months to make the ful record in the studio as usual. 

So I'd say Q3-Q4 2023. Hopefully she'll tease us the making of it to make us hyped. 

Just now, Noah said:

I know sis but this is what my gut is telling me :messga: BUT I do think we may get like a song or two from Joker 2 at least to hold us over...good enough I guess :messga: 

monketsharona
Just now, Noah said:

and 5 year after her last solo album. With only top gun song song. If true we're not ready for the streaming / sales numbers :enigma:

Noah
10 minutes ago, dit said:

I know sis but this is what my gut is telling me :messga: BUT I do think we may get like a song or two from Joker 2 at least to hold us over...good enough I guess :messga: 

Idk why, but I feel like CB has ignited a fire in her and we will get something out of the blue next year. We don‘t even know if Joker 2 is coming next year either.. the uncertainty is surprisingly exciting and scary

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MaybeKermit

So is Joker 2 really confirmed w Gaga? Or is it still speculation?

also, I really think she will focus on marrying + kids forst before we a new era

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Noah said:

Idk why, but I feel like CB has ignited a fire in her and we will get something out of the blue next year. We don‘t even know if Joker 2 is coming next year either.. the uncertainty is surprisingly exciting and scary

Joker is definitely not coming in 2023. DC already has a very busy schedule for next year. It'll definitely be filmed that said (globally a 2.5 / 3 months period for those kind of movies). 

But I agree as well I feel like Gaga is much much more in music mode lately, and she seems happy with it. The only wish I have is for her to pick the right producers and the right collaborators that will make her feeling good in the studio. Chromatica's making was apparently a very hard time for her to hit the studio. 

Benji

I personally think she’s going to take a long break from music once the tour is over and only do smaller projects and films.  I think she’s been wanting to start a family for a while now and this might be the time for her to start.

Archived