Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you except LG7?

Noah

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

I would have said Q3 2023 and a tour to follow spring/summer 2024, but with the Joker announcement, I have no idea. Scheduling must be a real b!tch for her team in the next 2 years.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
11 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Ok so now that we know Joker 2 drops OCTOBER 2024....my thought of LG7 in 2025 is only further validated. Residency, more Haus Labs (🙃), personal ventures and filming over the next 2 years. Joker 2 builds hype for LG7 in the following months. 

I feel like 2024 is likely. I think she'll do Vegas from Nov-Jan 2023, HL/break through April, a few more Vegas shows in the summer, film Joker through winter, then release early 2024. If this does happen, I think it's gonna be interesting to see how she'll use music to transition into her Joker role. I think the biggest possible gag and the most impossible thing to wish would be to see her release in 2023 and acknowledge ARTPOP for the 10 year anniversary with her tieing it into her tour/music/promo somehow but I just cannot imagine she would wanna tour just 1 year apart. 

I hope that she will take a little longer break to start a family, and then find inspiration for new music in that. In the last two years, three albums have been released.

053Timo

She's always been clear about her wish to have a family. I'm curious when she's ready for that phase in her life, especially with the Joker 2 filming and her renewed residency.

LittlePoppist

I hate to say this — but I could see her music, and touring/promotion of it, become even more diminished. I think she’s gonna have children and deserves to do so.

Maybe a less-intense album with a short tour or just some singles?

Noah
6 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I feel like 2024 is likely. I think she'll do Vegas from Nov-Jan 2023, HL/break through April, a few more Vegas shows in the summer, film Joker through winter, then release early 2024. If this does happen, I think it's gonna be interesting to see how she'll use music to transition into her Joker role. I think the biggest possible gag and the most impossible thing to wish would be to see her release in 2023 and acknowledge ARTPOP for the 10 year anniversary with her tieing it into her tour/music/promo somehow but I just cannot imagine she would wanna tour just 1 year apart. 

Joker will film this December for 3-4 months

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tinnitus15

If the music for the Joker is true then 2024.Original,studio album…Mm not seeing it anytime soon.She’s barely caught a break from all those projects 

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, Noah said:

Joker will film this December for 3-4 months

Yeah but don’t forget the preparation for the role and so on.She takes a lot of time for her roles

Edonis
6 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Joker is set to film at the end of this year and carry into early next year. It’s not impossible to see her release music well into 2023 to coincide with the (likely fall) Vegas show announcement. A tour could happen in the first half/summer of 2024, and then Joker is set to release that October. I don’t think this is an unrealistic timeline of things, especially if we consider her recent work schedule and pre-Covid plans. 

Leoooo

*No spoilers* but I saw her at Chromatica Ball in London 30th July and she has changed - it was like the old days, I cried and haven’t even really come down from the experience yet. I won’t say any of the speech or anything but she is ready and loving music and the Gaga experience again and it was so uplifting, she was enjoying that second night in London with so much joy and furious excitement, talking about the inspiration of the show (The UK art aesthetic / Phillip T / Alexander etc)” she will be having ideas and inspirations constantly for music right now! Anyone who remembers the “respect your vomit” interview (where she talks about having to record her moments of artistic vomit whatever the time of night) will know that her album is being pretty much formulated right now 🫶 I say probably September next year 🥰

I am not expecting a new pop record from Gaga anytime "soon" to be honest (not even sure if she'll make another pop album again), maybe she will release a jazz/piano/acoustic one, along with soundtracks to movies and will focus on Haus Laboratories as well as Hollywood roles, so...

Noah
1 minute ago, Medusa said:

*No spoilers* but I saw her at Chromatica Ball in London 30th July and she has changed - it was like the old days, I cried and haven’t even really come down from the experience yet. I won’t say any of the speech or anything but she is ready and loving music and the Gaga experience again and it was so uplifting, she was enjoying that second night in London with so much joy and furious excitement, talking about the inspiration of the show (The UK art aesthetic / Phillip T / Alexander etc)” she will be having ideas and inspirations constantly for music right now! Anyone who remembers the “respect your vomit” interview (where she talks about having to record her moments of artistic vomit whatever the time of night) will know that her album is being pretty much formulated right now 🫶 I say probably September next year 🥰

I 1000% got this energy too. She‘s finally built a healthy relationship between Gaga and Stefani. She hasn‘t been that focused on Stage in years. It‘s so awesome to see.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Edonis
1 hour ago, Guille said:

not even sure if she'll make another pop album again

So, so dramatic :toofunny:

I’m sorry, but if anything, Chromatica’s proven that even at her lowest she will stay committed to a sound or vision set forth by herself, loved ones, and team. I would hope that she never has to be in a place where she’s that broken again, but it’s been every era since ARTPOP (really, Born this Way) that fans keep saying that she may never make a pop album again) and yet every solo album since has had flavors of pop. 

Archived