💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you except LG7?

Noah

Featured Posts

freebit

Anywhere from 2024-on. I feel like it would be very 'her' to release in 2026, when she's 40 (which feels like a long time from now :saladga:). 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
automatic

ARTPOP act ii in november 2023 for the tenth anniversary of act i :vegas:

Spoiler

:bradley: but most likely not

Can you IMAGINE if she busts out ARTPOP2 in a total F YOU to the detractors? The album had a renaissance of some kind last year but more importantly if she gave us the artrave pt2 with Chromatica tracks on there too... phew

hoeslay

Ok so now that we know Joker 2 drops OCTOBER 2024....my thought of LG7 in 2025 is only further validated. Residency, more Haus Labs (🙃), personal ventures and filming over the next 2 years. Joker 2 builds hype for LG7 in the following months. 

RAYA.core
On 8/1/2022 at 10:50 AM, catsounds said:

either early next year if the tour has lit a fire to make a new record

or in like 5 years :selena:

:nooo:

╰☆╼𝙾𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. đ™»đš’đšŸđšŽ 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚱𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╼JOINED November 25 2011

ELECTROHEART

She could record during Q2-Q4 2023 while she's in vegas residency and release on late 2023-early '24. I have a feeling that the residency will be more 'ARTPOP' than 'Chromatica' and some new songs will drop during the dates :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Joanne of Babylon

2025 for suuuure! It's also not that strange: 3 years between ARTPOP and Joanne; 4 years between Joanne and Chromatica sooo I guess 5 years between Chromatica and LG7. However, that does not mean we won't get new music. Certainly the Joker songs, some stand-alone songs or maybe even jazz....

To be honest, I'd really be down for her starting a family and taking a break. She deserves it

TortureMeOnReplay
On 8/1/2022 at 6:30 PM, marrytheminogue said:

Ah fair enough - makes sense I guess. But I’ve always considered TFM an EP / reissue and C2C as LG5!

Label wise TFM is album 2 and c2c never counted as one of her albums. 

Archived