Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you except LG7?

Noah

Featured Posts

hoeslay

I could definitely see 2025 tbh...and it might be useful for her to have that gap in time.

2023 - Joker 2 (?) + New Vegas Show+Jazz&Piano. I wouldn't be surprised if she did NOTHING for the 10 year anniversary of ARTPOP but a small part of me hopes she will. Ideally some new songs but I feel like we'll get some sort of just repackaging and limited edition merch and that will be all but will be considered enough to hold us over another year even if not everyone agrees.

2024 - Time for Gaga to likely work on another acting project that she probs already had secretly line up, maybe time to start a family? Also it's an election year in the U.S. Gaga's last two project were released on election years (2016 Joanne, 2020 Chromatica). It's an election that I think lots of us in this country are terrified about and I can see Gaga not following the pattern again and perhaps waiting til things calm down more/can be more focused on the music so...2025 is my conclusion đŸ„Č

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

I always thought Chromatica was gone be a six month era that would be bang after bang. Obviously covid happened and dragged out the era even longer than it was meant to so I think after TCB and J&P are wrapped up, she'll focus on starting a family and more acting in the meantime. I'd say another four years or so possibly, we're still in the Chromatica era until the end of the tour. 

Isma Monster

I don’t think that we are going to have LG7 soon
 hopefully we have news about it in middle next year. But I find funny the fact that some of you assume that she wants to get pregnant and start a family right now. I mean, if that’s what she wants I’m fine with it and I’ll be so happy for her but
 when did she say that? :laughga:

Cello

the real question is, when do we expect ARTPOP act II?

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Henri Bardot

1y or 1y 1/2. So
 mid 2023-early 2024. If not she might take a 5-6 year break lol. Not unheard of
 Bey is an example, she did projects on the side but took long to do a solo album again 

pooiota

Henri Bardot
18 minutes ago, Isma Monster said:

hopefully we have news about it in middle next year. But I find funny the fact that some of you assume that she wants to get pregnant and start a family right now. I mean, if that’s what she wants I’m fine with it and I’ll be so happy for her but

also not to assume stuff, but maybe her médical conditions keep her from getting pregnant ??? theres so many factors

pooiota

2023. She initially had Chromatica planned out to be a HUGE era & she's had alot of time to write & make music since it's release. There's no way in hell she doesn't have music planned for next year.

M i K E Y

I really hope for 2023 or early 2024. It would fit her album cycle. I’d also be happy with a cute EP :glamourpuss:

Butters Stotch

I used to say early 24 but now I'm sure it's gonna be early 25 :fatcat:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Elliot Parker

The Fame - 2008

The Fame Monster - 2009

Born This Way - 2011

ARTPOP - 2013

Joanne - 2016

Chromatica - 2020

LG7- 2023/24???

perhaps-hmm.gif

Elliot Parker

The question is when she will returns to Ellen, come on it's a classic since 2008

Dance GIF

YourEnigma

Born This Way - ARTPOP: 2 years

ARTPOP-Joanne: 3 years

Joanne-Chromatica: 4 years

Chromatica-LG7: 5 years

So 2025 definetly.

lavender blonde
1 hour ago, Isma Monster said:

This. Am I the only one who thinks she won't have kids? :oprah: I don't know, just a gut feeling...

lilmonster2424
4 minutes ago, Elliot Parker said:

The question is when she will returns to Ellen, come on it's a classic since 2008

Dance GIF

Isn't the show cancelled? Thought it aired it's last season/episode but maybe not :koons:

I am also hoping for a 2023 or 2024 release. I honestly want her to focus on her passion for music so I would be more than happy with passion project EP's instead of fully planned eras focused on getting hits. If LG7 is coming 2024 (or even 2025 like some of you say :bradley:) I really just hope we get more music before then even if it isn't for LG7. If she released a 10 year anniversary version of ARTPOP including Brooklyn Nights, I Wanna Be With U, etc and we get a collab or two (Renaissance act 2 or 3?) in 2023 that would be amazing. I just want for her to expand her discography with more music, collabs (imagine a collab with a rock band like Metallica:giveup:), EP's, literally anything. 

My dream 2023:

- Chromatica Ball DVD & Live Album (or this year)

- ARTPOP Act 2 / 10 year anniversary edition 

- Beyonce collab on Renaissance act 2 or 3, and it is a single with a music video :nooo:

- Solo Jazz album or acoustic / stripped album 

- Maybe another collab with Bad Bunny or a rock band

Archived