Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

[Pitchfork] Beyoncé - Renaissance (9.0)

Jose P

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Omg I'm shook bc our tastes normally align and I cannot get enough of this album. It's gold to me. Do you want me to give you a COVID test babes, because your taste is questionable. I think there's an an*l option :trollga:

Lol I was actually really excited and hyped up to listen to this album. But when my bf and I played it from start to finish, we were left hungry for more. None of the songs are bad, but they’re not amazing either. I only really enjoyed Pure/Honey, BMS, and SR. Those three tracks are really ****ing good. But those are the only ones that didn’t make me cringe or bored :enigma: I’m glad most of y’all are loving the album but I guess it’s just not for me lol 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Lol I was actually really excited and hyped up to listen to this album. But when my bf and I played it from start to finish, we were left hungry for more. None of the songs are bad, but they’re not amazing either. I only really enjoyed Pure/Honey, BMS, and SR. Those three tracks are really ****ing good. But those are the only ones that didn’t make me cringe or bored :enigma: I’m glad most of y’all are loving the album but I guess it’s just not for me lol 

It's ok you're cute so I'll let it slide :partysick:

PussOfYonce
23 hours ago, Gagaism said:

They gave Sasha Fierce a 5.7? :triggered:

deserved :enigma:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

PussOfYonce

ooh also i wanna say to yall saying stuff about IASF, thats probably her gimmicky "i need that commercial success" album, and it definitely worked considering how it has her 2 biggest singles (halo and single ladies) and a **** ton of hits (if i were a boy, diva, ego, sweet dreams), the whole "lemme split it in two" was pretty much a whole gimmick to appeal to the GP and sell more.

i still hate alot of the songs on that record.

weirdly single ladies is one of my faves from that album.

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

holy scheisse

Alien superstar did that 

Area 51 Dancing GIF by Richie Brown

Stilettos  kicking vintage crystal off the bar :pray:

JLoveLamar

IA...SF has her purest, best songs. Well, the I Am side! Halo, IIWAB, That's Why You're Beautiful, Smash Into You,Disappear, Satellites. Are y'all joking?! 

My ranking for this one at the moment is above Lemonade, but below BEYONCÉ. 

Sepsami
On 8/1/2022 at 9:33 PM, RichAssPiss said:

I am already dreading having to watch Adele accept AOTY at the Grammys over Bey, again. 

They both aren't getting it :sis:

Archived