đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Spoiler: Singles of CBT

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

First of all, this is not a negative thread- just my observation.

As I love CBT with all of my heart, the singles were the least interesting performances on the tour. Stupid Love looks at least cool, but ROM? Hello? Isn't people hailed this one of the greatest songs of Gaga? 

I really get that she runs out of energy that time, maybe like Bad Romance, Alice- she can reduce some choreography or maybe represent the songs in more theatrical ways!  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Catnikko

She literally does the full ROM choreo with live vocals after performing for almost 2 hours, what do you mean :madge:

Actual patient

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, catsounds said:

She literally does the full ROM choreo with live vocals after performing for almost 2 hours, what do you mean :madge:

I didn't say that- but I said she looks very tired- that is something I'm very concerned. Don't want to see her burned out completely. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

COOOK

In Stupid Love she looked and sounded very tired and out of breath. But it was clear she was reserving herself for a better ending of the show with ROM and HMH

Catnikko
Just now, Anveeroy said:

I didn't say that- but I said she looks very tired- that is something I'm very concerned. Don't want to see her burned out completely. 

Oh ok sorry, I agree in that case

I remember watching streams of the first night and during ROM to me it legit looked like she was about to pass out but was still dancing D:

Actual patient

Anderson123

A lot of people said Rain On Me was a highlight, one of the best moments of the entire concert? 911/Sour Candy were also driving people insane with screams.

COOOK
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Sour Candy were also driving people insane with screams.

Where's that meme where there's the members of BLACKPINK and then it switches to Gaga screaming? :air:

Archived