SPOILER: Michael proudly watching Gaga perform at the CBT

COOOK

Featured Posts

Alexmeishaonv

this is so cute 

hope Michael is the one for her, they look adorable together

CaliforniaDreamin

How can y’all tell all that emotion in a .5 sec clip of him smiling in 120p

Oh yes this from Dusseldorf! You can also see that Bobby and his boyfriend and Nicola were standing there as well as Gaga's mom!

It looks like Bobby's boyfriend is pointing out Michael to Gaga :selena:

(Idk his boyfriends name :cryga:)

GagasEnigma4
4 hours ago, Gagaism said:

This is old, I think it’s from Düsseldorf show. 

but slay anyways, I really think he’s the one for her and that makes me so happy. I hope the wedding and the babies will come soon 🫶🏾

I agree, I really think he is the one for her. She seems so much happier nowadays. So happy they found each other:kara:

I hope they have a long lasting and loving relationship, it truly looks like real love is involved in there and God knows Gaga deserves it :diane:

Levine

I want him to jump on stage during the piano session, with a mic, stopping the music and proposing to her in front of her fans. I just need this for her.

Levine
9 hours ago, LeJudas said:

I thought Michael Jackson 

SPOILER: Michael Jackson proudly watching Gaga perform at the CBT from heavens.

Anderson123
13 hours ago, LilyLark said:

A lot of straight dudes are (sadly) threatened when their partner has more money, fame, etc. It's all very sexist, but true. Michael doesn't seem to care about the fame, though, and I suspect he's probably very, very wealthy with all the Silicone Valley connections.

He doesn't love the paparazzi, love the fame. :ally:

Gaby15
22 hours ago, LilyLark said:

A lot of straight dudes are (sadly) threatened when their partner has more money, fame, etc. It's all very sexist, but true. Michael doesn't seem to care about the fame, though, and I suspect he's probably very, very wealthy with all the Silicone Valley connections.

At the inauguration you can see many times in the recording how they behaved after Gaga sang the National Anthem and it was clear that Michael was only there for Gaga, he only cared with her.

Archived