šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

Alxjcgn
On 7/31/2022 at 5:04 PM, Melancholia said:

in my opinion, just in response to all the speculation in this thread, we're getting lg7 soon. the fact alone that the chromatica ball is so different from the album itself and we have some of these beautiful, dark, artistic interludes make me think she's moving onto another project mentally already. i wouldn't be surprised if we get new material in the next year, with the darker, more abstract theme we're seeing in the interludes of the chromatica ball, just as enigma's spacey-animesque aesthetic somewhat carried over into chromatica.

THIS!! Not to dig way deep into it either, but the rock elements I see in videos from the chromatica ball/her ending with hold my hand makes me think she is going to come out with a new record eventually that has more rock inspiration and along the theme we are seeing... and I absolutely love it

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster

Should i be excited or sad? She really hates Brazil and other countriesĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
MonsterARTPOP

Planning to attend this if it does happen, can anyone tell me what the average total cost isĀ for the show, stay in Vegas and travel from Europe? So I can have a rough idea :rip:Ā  if any European liddos here attended Enigma or Jazz and Piano

itsdominik
2 minutes ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

Planning to attend this if it does happen, can anyone tell me what the average total cost isĀ for the show, stay in Vegas and travel from Europe? So I can have a rough idea :rip:Ā  if any European liddos here attended Enigma or Jazz and Piano

I had tickets for Enigma in May 2020 but ofc it got cancelled. We had GA and paid around $250 per ticket. As for the flight, I think it justĀ really dependsĀ on when you book and which airline you chose.Ā Idk about accommodations there tho ;)Ā 

Rodrigo Abel
On 7/31/2022 at 2:08 PM, Leoj305 said:

I really hope she drops new music then, I love chromatica and all but itā€™s about to be 3 years since she dropped an original album.Ā 

let's not act like she doesn't have enough songs to spice up her setlists...Ā 

I demand perfect illusion, john wayne &Ā a-yo comeback idgafĀ :vegas:

monstertoronto

She is def going rework it with some Chromatica songs, def ROM and Stupid Love, And hopefully Free Woman.Ā 

Archived