Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
On 7/31/2022 at 1:16 PM, Munchlax said:

I just don’t want her to be set in one specific location. Not everyone is able to get to Vegas. :cyanlights:

Plus I don’t wanna see her becoming a Vegas only act, it always felt to me when someone starts doing shows in Vegas, they never leave. :cyanlights:

So you think Travis Scott and Adele are going to become Vegas only acts? :lolga:

1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

So you think Travis Scott and Adele are going to become Vegas only acts? :lolga:

Who knows.. :shrug:

Schwerk
41 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

What were the different tickets prices of enigma? 

I don't really recall since Ticketmaster is so deceiving, tickets sell fast and then people immediately put them up for resale for crazy high prices.

Also, I'm scared for dynamic pricing. It really should be made illegal, this is getting completely out of hand. I hope this won't happen for the Vegas shows, but it probably will cause it appears to be the US standard now.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, Munchlax said:

Who knows.. :shrug:

You're serious? ADELE AND TRAVIS SCOTT?!

Vegas residencies are huge money-making opportunities, and allow the artists to stay in one place without the hassle of traveling the world. If you really think Adele, Travis or Gaga are retiring to Vegas at this point in their careers, you're incredibly delusional lol. 

14 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

You're serious? ADELE AND TRAVIS SCOTT?!

Vegas residencies are huge money-making opportunities, and allow the artists to stay in one place without the hassle of traveling the world. If you really think Adele, Travis or Gaga are retiring to Vegas at this point in their careers, you're incredibly delusional lol. 

Relax. Lol

i’m hoping the new chromatica editions are aligned with the more glitzy, campy, colorful chromatica aesthetics!!

monstertoronto
10 hours ago, Schwerk said:

I don't really recall since Ticketmaster is so deceiving, tickets sell fast and then people immediately put them up for resale for crazy high prices.

Also, I'm scared for dynamic pricing. It really should be made illegal, this is getting completely out of hand. I hope this won't happen for the Vegas shows, but it probably will cause it appears to be the US standard now.

Vegas totally uses dynamic pricing. I def recommend NOT trying to buy tickets the day of the “on sale” date. The prices are much higher on that day due to all the traffic, and then the prices dramatically fall over the next few days. However, if you wait tooo long the prices tend to go back up again as the dates gets closer if the show has sold well (which I’m sure Gagas will). If the show hasn’t sold well then the prices may drop 

Scjamesuk

What if she had a residency at the MSG Sphere?! And she took the chromatic ball there! How incredible would that be! 

GagasEnigma4
12 hours ago, Scjamesuk said:

What if she had a residency at the MSG Sphere?! And she took the chromatic ball there! How incredible would that be! 

That would be cool! But the MSG Sphere is 17,500 capacity. Thats normally triple the size of a normal Vegas residency (at Park MGM and other residency theaters in Vegas typically are capacity 3,000- 5,000). Residencies are meant to be smaller and more intimate, not stadium shows. Especially with 3-4 shows a week. She is popular, but no way she would always sell out 17,500 many days a week since many people have to travel there and are not Vegas locals. But 5,000 seats 4 nights a week is more reasonable. Now I could see her continuing her residency at the Park MGM, but doing a series of standalone Chromatica Ball shows at MSG for like a few dates simultaneously! Kind of like how Harry Styles will perform 16 shows here in LA at the Forum in the fall! 

I have seen her in Vegas a few times and I don’t see Park MGM letting her go. She is legit the best thing that has ever happened to them (I was told by many employees). And they already have the Haus museum and lots of Gaga stuff there! 

So excited either way! Just sharing some possible insight since I have been before a few times. I live in California so I am close.

Tyler1992

I’m excited for this! 

I didn’t have a chance to do Enigma/Jazz + Piano, so being able to do a back to back would be incredible! 

This is the wrong thread but- I would love if Gaga did a residency style tour. I think the more momentum her legacy continues to gain, she will be able to comfortably stay in one place for months. Though uprooting your home base and leaving for long periods of time is tough, it’s easier than being in a new city every night. 

GagasEnigma4
3 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I’m excited for this! 

I didn’t have a chance to do Enigma/Jazz + Piano, so being able to do a back to back would be incredible! 

This is the wrong thread but- I would love if Gaga did a residency style tour. I think the more momentum her legacy continues to gain, she will be able to comfortably stay in one place for months. Though uprooting your home base and leaving for long periods of time is tough, it’s easier than being in a new city every night. 

I hope you get to go!! 

Exactly! Thats why her Vegas residency has been so good for her. Its only a 40 min plane ride from where she lives in LA, and often when she has a few days off in between shows she goes back to Malibu in between shows (like if there is a 3-4 day break).

Tyler1992
41 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I hope you get to go!! 

Exactly! Thats why her Vegas residency has been so good for her. Its only a 40 min plane ride from where she lives in LA, and often when she has a few days off in between shows she goes back to Malibu in between shows (like if there is a 3-4 day break).

Thanks pal!! I still haven’t seen Gaga live and I’ve been here since 2009 :laughga:.

Traveling is rough, anxiety inducing, and the amount we travel is unlike anything seen before. Ping-ponging through cities is totally unnatural, and even the most seasoned rockstars found it hard to do (see the infamous coping stories of legends past). Madonna didn’t even tour for almost a decade, understandably. 

Yes people have the right to complain, but the complaints will be met with pushback. The Gaga we are seeing on the Chromatica Ball is a result of her being able to perform comfortably, not exhausting her health in the name of a show. 

Tyler1992
On 7/31/2022 at 1:23 PM, Pennywise said:

Ugh. I have nothing to say to this anymore tbh.

This whole thread is gonna be filled with virtue signaling (and I cannot believe y'all made me actually use these Rep*blican words) Am*rican monsters who's gonna preach about her health as if we don't know.

Ultimately, if it's good for her, it is good for her. I'd rather have her perform somewhere if the alternative is not at all, but that does not mean that the international-non-western monsters should just shut up about it. We have every right to complain.

I mean, complain all you want, but the reality is most monsters are okay with Gaga staying in one spot if it means she is healthy and happy. 

Ultimately, if it's good for her, it is good for her. I'd rather have her perform somewhere if the alternative is not at all. Sorry if it seems like virtue signalling 

Alxjcgn
On 7/31/2022 at 2:02 PM, TAIPEI said:

can we finally have a full theme of planet chromatica? also we need the look that similar to this one with its background gaga plz

i'm always not gonna hates on enigma but this time just let go, bring up the new pop style based on chromatica aesthetics, if so it would be epic, just reproduce the original chromatica ball!

it's sad i got no chance to see her on tour this time, plus vegas residency seems going to happen, fine. but still happy for her to keep singing and perform, i don't care about joker at all, even glad that if she's not join the musical lol

7836.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

The current visuals/theme for the chromatica ball seem to complement this picture though...

Archived