💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Well Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and Shallow are guaranteed since they’re her biggest hits. :yennefer:

Unfortunately, I feel she’s gonna keep Boringphone, LoveGame, and TEOG on the setlist. :madge: 

I’d love to see her open the vault and pull out classics like Heavy Metal Lover, SHICD, and Sexxx Dreams. :giveup: :tony: 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OnFireTheseDays
37 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

If people are already complaining about this, I can only imagine the day she announces pregnancy 

tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I can’t wait for that day :bradley:

She's got shows left in her contract.

If she signs another I shall rebuild the Zappa house porch for myself & smoke my depression into a flaming mess, burning it down with me inside.

BabylonChristmas

Hopefully, I'll be able to see her next year :heart:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Edonis
53 minutes ago, KORG said:

She's got shows left in her contract.

If she signs another I shall rebuild the Zappa house porch for myself & smoke my depression into a flaming mess, burning it down with me inside.

Didn't she tease an extension to her contract throughout Enigma. I feel like her signing a new contract wouldn't be out of the blue...

But  could see her requesting less shows with the contract, and probably a more even number of the pop and jazz & piano show. 

freebit

The Vegas pop shows feel like what Scream Queens or American Horror Storie(s) was to American Horror Story.

Sorcerer

Living in a developing country, I have never seen Gaga live, and her performing in Vegas for a long time is a bit sad. But it still gives us video content to watch. Better than her just selling makeup or not even showing to the public eye. 

monstertoronto

I loved her Vegas shows and I think this is amazing news.  I will def go see them again, especially if the pop show is new! Everyone should be excited they there will be another new show to watch Gaga in!

MonsterofFame
3 hours ago, Melancholia said:

the fact alone that the chromatica ball is so different from the album itself and we have some of these beautiful, dark, artistic interludes make me think she's moving onto another project mentally already. i wouldn't be surprised if we get new material in the next year, with the darker, more abstract theme we're seeing in the interludes of the chromatica ball, just as enigma's spacey-animesque aesthetic somewhat carried over into chromatica.

Chromatica is actually one of Gaga's darkest albums to date, just covered behind upbeat dance beats. She even talked about how she was depressed the entire time making this album and how she didn't even want to make an album but it just came as a result of her friends encouraging her to get back into the studio.

As for her moving onto another project mentally, if this was the case I don't understand why she didn't just cancel the Chromatica Ball. It's been over 2 years since the album was released and there's no hype behind the album anymore. She could've cancelled it with no backlash. 

I am glad she's continuing Vegas. I think it's healthiest for her since it's an easy "commute" from LA and doesn't have the stress of traveling around the world.

edengowon
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Chromatica is actually one of Gaga's darkest albums to date, just covered behind upbeat dance beats. She even talked about how she was depressed the entire time making this album and how she didn't even want to make an album but it just came as a result of her friends encouraging her to get back into the studio.

As for her moving onto another project mentally, if this was the case I don't understand why she didn't just cancel the Chromatica Ball. It's been over 2 years since the album was released and there's no hype behind the album anymore. She could've cancelled it with no backlash. 

I am glad she's continuing Vegas. I think it's healthiest for her since it's an easy "commute" from LA and doesn't have the stress of traveling around the world.

trust me, i'm well aware that chromatica's incredibly dark, that's why the aesthetic of the chromatica ball fits the album so well. i just meant from a more aesthetic perspective, ever since stupid love she's been getting darker and darker. 911 was darker and more conceptual than rain on me or stupid love, then on from there, the chromatica ball is more aesthetically dark and seemed to have a more abstract concept than anything from the start of the chromatica era.

i'm talking less about a shift in her music and more about a shift in her aesthetic and visual direction.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

RAYA.core

Can you imagine a Gaga Experience though or something immersive experimental art. Like Meow Wolf but turn it Gaga. There is definitely other outlets I feel out there than a residency of performances. I am ready for more new music too 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Helxig

The fact that her world tour was so limited and I have to miss The Chromatica Ball - her best tour in a decade - yet she's reviving Enigma is really sad for me. Really wish she could have ended Enigma and added more TCB dates in more places around the world so everyone gets to see her, not just Americans and wealthy people

I went to see Enigma a few years back, and that trip depleted thousands out of my savings, which is why I can't afford to see her again now :smh:

Maybe I'm just being negative and selfish, idk

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
9 hours ago, Gagaism said:

If people are already complaining about this, I can only imagine the day she announces pregnancy 

tiffany pollard reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Bitch this is exactly WHY I'm complaining!!

TCB is probably her LAST big pop tour that we will see like this! Before she dives more into acting and becoming a mother. And the dates are so limited.

For her final big pop-show she should have done a massive world tour as a goodbye to all of her global dedicated fans. Not signed more dates onto a show in Las Vegas that is extremely exclusive

We all deserve a big goodbye as she slides out of pop music :smh:  it's what we deserve

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

He8MyHeart
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Bitch this is exactly WHY I'm complaining!!

TCB is probably her LAST big pop tour that we will see like this! Before she dives more into acting and becoming a mother. And the dates are so limited.

For her final big pop-show she should have done a massive world tour as a goodbye to all of her global dedicated fans. Not signed more dates onto a show in Las Vegas that is extremely exclusive

We all deserve a big goodbye as she slides out of pop music :smh:  it's what we deserve

I'm definitely getting that sort of vibe from the things she's been saying at the shows. It's feeling like a farewell, idk. That would break my heart tbh, if she ends it like this. So many missed cities :bradley:

Archived