Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

According to Las Vegas Review Journal, Lady Gaga is planning to revamp her "Enigma" pop show in Vegas next year!

"Look for a new pop-style production, with numbers added from 'Chromatica,' to perform next year. The oft-delayed tour closes Sept. 17 in Miami. But we can’t yet say if there will be a return to Vegas of such 'Enigma' as Gaga’s giant transformer robot, sequined body suit and matching keytar. In this planning, Gaga’s pet project will also play next year. 'Jazz + Piano,' the show Gaga pushed to bring to the stage to be interwoven with 'Enigma,' is also returning in 2023." 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gaga-to-return-pop-show-to-park-mgm-in-23-2615821/

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linus Gaga

Hopefully an actual Chromatica theme pop show ? Pink Aesthetic 

Hit me a message and say hi !

iAstroLeo
4 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Hopefully an actual Chromatica theme pop show ? Pink Aesthetic 

The original Chromatica Ball :hor: let's just hope the blue wig doesn't turn pink :laughga:

Sneaky Oliver

That was expected tbh, didn't she had a few dates left to fulfill the contract?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ChicaSkas

Thank god 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

vinster13

Yes omg! I turn 21 in November and going to see Gaga would be so fun next year

LaLa

This is great, why are people mad? They are re-vamping the show so it'll be something new and this way we can still see her performing music even if she's doing movies or whatever as well. It's not like she was going to do a tour next year anyway 

Cameltoe Chariot

I’ll never understand why Enigma is such a meme on this site :partysick: I saw it and loved every second of it. Also one of her best show entrances, period.

Archived