💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

this site spent years dragging enigma only to say we lost when it’s announced she’s replacing it?!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
3 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

I can imagine what it’s like in person 

probably not as bad considering anyone who's been has said nothing but good things :yennefer:

mother, what must i do?

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She probably won't have time to write/record LG7 for the next 5 years :huntyga:

I feel like with her contract she'll have to put something out in the next year...like spring. It would also keep in her usual schedule of dropping original music every 2-3 years... IDK, even Adele, who still outsells everyone, was allegedly under pressure from her label to finally release.

I'm guessing she probably recorded some stuff during the pandemic.

tylertremallose
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

probably not as bad considering anyone who's been has said nothing but good things :yennefer:

i went, and i didnt really like it :oops:

LilyLark
Just now, NATAH said:

I went. It was fun-not my favorite show of hers, but it was still good. There's a reason the reviews were good (even if they weren't as glowing as TCB reviews). The only complaint is the interludes were kind of ridiculous, but she's hardly the first pop star to have nutty interludes. The locals seemed baffled asf though at the show I was at lol...the long term fans were more into it.

I also went to jazz and piano, though, and that was incredible. You could tell she really loved it.

*One of my bffs lives in Vegas and said sometimes tickets would be super cheap the day of at the box office.

TAIPEI

can we finally have a full theme of planet chromatica? also we need the look that similar to this one with its background gaga plz

i'm always not gonna hates on enigma but this time just let go, bring up the new pop style based on chromatica aesthetics, if so it would be epic, just reproduce the original chromatica ball!

it's sad i got no chance to see her on tour this time, plus vegas residency seems going to happen, fine. but still happy for her to keep singing and perform, i don't care about joker at all, even glad that if she's not join the musical lol

7836.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

LilyLark

Also I'm not sure why people are surprised...she allegedly had some more dates to fulfill, right? I doubt it will be anywhere near as long, though, this time.

Leoj305

I really hope she drops new music then, I love chromatica and all but it’s about to be 3 years since she dropped an original album. 

reysus

i really don't like vegas (was worth it to see j&p but the rest,,,,,yeah lots of thoughts :neyde:) but if this is truly going to be a revamped pop show ill be there. the power she has over me and my wallet :madge:

Stupid Oreo
56 minutes ago, LaLa said:

This is great, why are people mad? They are re-vamping the show so it'll be something new and this way we can still see her performing music even if she's doing movies or whatever as well. It's not like she was going to do a tour next year anyway 

Because not everyone can fking travel to vegas?:bear:

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

I really hope she drops new music then, I love chromatica and all but it’s about to be 3 years since she dropped an original album. 

Same, if Joker sequel is indeed a musical, we will probably get that soundtrack in 2023 before a new album though

pop a 911
31 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

When I went to Vegas earlier this year, someone working the Haus museum said that enigma had too many complaints and wasn’t coming back. 

That was actually me in disguise trying to snap the VMA bleeding dress.. sorry :enigma:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

tylertremallose
Just now, POP A 911 said:

That was actually me in disguise trying to snap the VMA bleeding dress.. sorry :enigma:

Should have taken something for me too!

Zilla

I’d go, I mean it’s more “intimate” than a stadium show bc I can never see her playing venues ever again if she can sell out stadiums 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived