news

Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

This is great, why are people mad? They are re-vamping the show so it'll be something new and this way we can still see her performing music even if she's doing movies or whatever as well. It's not like she was going to do a tour next year anyway 

I just don’t want her to be set in one specific location. Not everyone is able to get to Vegas. :cyanlights:

Plus I don’t wanna see her becoming a Vegas only act, it always felt to me when someone starts doing shows in Vegas, they never leave. :cyanlights:

Levine

"A break" my ass :lmao: why are people negative about this? I'm happy, it means more Gaga and it means she's healthy enough to accept this

3 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I’ll never understand why Enigma is such a meme on this site :partysick: I saw it and loved every second of it. Also one of her best show entrances, period.

Because

0173779-D-6094-43-E2-8-F6-F-0-ED6946-B6-

BAB28276-3619-4977-9-A62-B6-F6-AA2-A49-C

She do be swimming in da memes.

589-E8-E95-5-A48-43-DD-ADCC-8-B7-AFBF2-F

Levine
2 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I just don’t want her to be set in one specific location. Not everyone is able to get to Vegas. :cyanlights:

Plus I don’t wanna see her becoming a Vegas only act, it always felt to me when someone starts doing shows in Vegas, they never leave. :cyanlights:

It's not like it's Vegas or another world tour, it's Vegas or nothing. At least she gives us something. 

This is actually a great news because some of us were thinking she could have taken a long break after the tour, instead this means she'll be here in 2023 too and I guess in 2024 with The Joker movie.

And of course with a new album.

3 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's not like it's Vegas or another world tour, it's Vegas or nothing. At least she gives us something. 

This is actually a great news because some of us were thinking she could have taken a long break after the tour, instead this means she'll be here in 2023 too and I guess in 2024 with The Joker movie.

And of course with a new album.

Maybe I’m crazy but I always felt like she should take a year or so off after Chromatica finally ends. Ever since the pandemic, Chromatica and everything around it just seems cursed and not right, to me anyway… :shrug:

LaLa
7 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I'm never going to Vegas either. But it's still fun to watch the videos, there is always fun moments at every show. 

And it's kinda silly to worry about her being "Vegas only", when she's been there since 2018 and she's doing a tour... right now :laughga:

1 minute ago, LaLa said:

I'm never going to Vegas either. But it's still fun to watch the videos, there is always fun moments at every show. 

And it's kinda silly to worry about her being "Vegas only", when she's been there since 2018 and she's doing a tour... right now :laughga:

Fair enough… :deadbanana:

KindnessPunk

I hope this is true, I would love to finally see her in Vegas with a new pop show!!!

Anveeroy

I will be in Oregon that time- so YAAY! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Angemon
23 minutes ago, LaLa said:

This is great, why are people mad? They are re-vamping the show so it'll be something new and this way we can still see her performing music even if she's doing movies or whatever as well. It's not like she was going to do a tour next year anyway 

she could have added more dates for chromatica ball in 2023 tho, since she is touring only in US and a couple of EU countries, and snubbed most of the world :huntyga: 

Fresco

Is this legit?  Pre-pandemic I loved a Vegas vacation. I was there for 10 days one year. :fan: There are/were so many shows you can get half-price sameday tickets for <$30. And the buffets made my food intolerances easier, if there are still buffets now. And there are some pretty red hill parks and the hoover dam nearby, and the Fremont street experience that is free entertainment, and the cheaper blackjack off-strip.

I suspect that everything got more expensive tho, especially on the Strip, which always wants to cater to the rich. With Fremont street and off-strip being less expensive. Round trip airline tickets were $160, very affordable and very popular for the distance.

She's going to give me an excuse to try Vegas again isn't she. :hmm:

Cello

she keeps on performing despite her fibro, truly a warrior queen :tony:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived