Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

*Spoiler* My experience at The Chromatica Ball London

Featured Posts

heavymetalenigma

I'm happy to see that everyone enjoyed it :) I also went on the 29th and it was magical. It was my first Gaga show after being a fan for 13 years, so I'm super grateful that I've finally got to see her perform. To see her in incredible form and with such joy on stage was even more wonderful.

The only slightly disappointing thing was how low the stage was as it was slightly a struggle to see her clearly during the show. However, she got very close during LoveGame which was wonderful. The stadium also didn't organize the show well - we encountered a problem getting into the golden circle as the staff had given us wristbands intended for regular standing. But overall these two issues didn't bother me much at all, I was happy to be there and be in the presence of my idol.

I went with my boyfriend so songs like Born This Way hit home even moreso than usual. It was great to experience the show with him.

I'm really sad it's over though I'm glad I was able to have this fantastic experience. Especially as this concert might be her best show thus far, everything is a slay - vocals, themes / storyline, outfits, choreo, make up and hair, the theatrical element, the audience interaction, the variety of styles within the show, the set list, and how happy she is on stage. This show proves that she is of the very best pop stars of all time in my opinion and a true innovator and master of her craft. One thing in particular that I love is how theatrical the beginning of the show is, while as it progress, she begins to break the fourth wall and interact more with the crowd, which is highlighted in the wonderful piano section. It's a quite subtle effect but really helps mould the show into a strong, heartwarming experience. Both theatrics and audience interaction have always been key to Gaga's performance style and I think she absolutely nailed both here. Seeing her still-like-a-statue during Bad Romance and crawling off stage following Poker Face, to then warming our hearts and telling us stories during the piano section, it was blissful to witness.

The show also reminded me how incredibly special Gaga is. I'm a fan of many pop artists, but Gaga has always been my favourite along with Britney. I feel like people tend to feel more devotion towards Gaga than a lot of other artists that have also had big success, as she always speaks directly to her fans and is like a mother to us (mother monster, of course!). I think her vulnerability and humanity has always been visible through her speeches and lyrics ("Born This Way" and "Dope" come to mind), and thus we relate to her, but we also love how she uses her artistry to be the best version of herself, and creates amazing, aspirational work through her fashion and music. Gaga is likely the reason why I'm a musician myself; I wanted to create art and express myself through music just like her. My boyfriend and I also saw many Gaga tattoos at the concert which proves how influential she has been in people's lives.

A lot of artists create great work that we all admire, but I think that Gaga has created something beyond that. She's created a philosophy through her art that her fans carry with them. A world without Gaga's music would truly be a lot less joyful and colourful, she's inspired so many of us and it was truly heartwarming to see her so full of joy on that stage ❤️.

heavymetalenigma

One of my favourite moments was when she said "thank you for loving a freak like me" - which really hit me hard because I also felt a bit like a freak throughout my childhood, so to hear her say that after many years of huge success was quite heartwarming and I felt very close to her. Ditto when she said "does anyone here like Chromatica?" - I yelled with excitement - I'm a Chromatica stan so I had to be heard!

Archived