đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball start time?

LG666

Featured Posts

LG666

What time does the Chromatica Ball officially start? 

I've heard 8:30 and 9PM.... I ask because I'm a little nervous that it will still be daylight out when she starts in San Francisco. The venue is an outdoor stadium with no roof.

I think the show works REALLY well in the dark, like the first show in Germany (though they had a roof...)

elijahfan

In Paris she started at 9:20 and it didn't get fully dark until later in the show. This was a concern of mine too, but honestly it didn't take away from the experience.

cdparky

Start time will be largely driven by the venue curfew. If you can find the curfew, assume start time will be around 2 hours before curfew.

BeyerJ

On September 8th in sf the sun sets at 7:28 PM so it will be fully dark by the time the show begins

Juanlittlem
46 minutes ago, LG666 said:

I've heard 8:30 and 9PM.... I ask because I'm a little nervous that it will still be daylight out when she starts in San Francisco. The venue is an outdoor stadium with no roof.

I think the show works REALLY well in the dark, like the first show in Germany (though they had a roof...)

It usually starts at 9PM, but Gaga tends to be late. In the UK they were supposed to start at 8:30 PM 'cause there was a curfew and she had to be done by 10:30PM.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RodeckDanny

Arnhem started exactly at 9pm

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Auralegends
10 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Arnhem started exactly at 9pm

She was supposed to start at 8.30 pm :huntyga:

salty like sodium
4 hours ago, LG666 said:

Most shows start during daylight and end during night time. That's just an industry convention with stadiums

gaga4lifer

enjoy ur show!!

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

LG666
15 hours ago, BeyerJ said:

On September 8th in sf the sun sets at 7:28 PM so it will be fully dark by the time the show begins

Thanks! Looked it up too and seems right. 

Archived