đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga bops to Beyonce while shilling lipsticks!

dit

Featured Posts

salty like sodium
10 hours ago, Aussie said:

Beyoncé releasing an album seems to have become a royal affair in the USA! Seen it pop up everywhere, from celebs like Gaga to the main, serious news broadcasters. Yikes! 

Many of the things Gaga had wanted to do, such as visual albums and second acts for her albums, Beyoncé has done so successfully. Obviously it helps having the money, power and connections Beyoncé and Jay Z have but still…

pretty sure gaga also has money, power and connections though

salty like sodium
1 hour ago, Hold My Ham said:

Gaga? She hasn't fulfilled the lofty plans for past eras because she's actually writing and producing her own work, not paying ~80 writers/producers to do the output for her and then using her influence to get credits.

i mean she definitely can still do her plans, considering the time she takes between albums etc. she's just happier doing other things like movies and make-up, which i get. but saying it's just because she's writing songs is a bit lazy, she can write songs and also fulfil her creative visions if she really wanted to. she just has different priorities rn which is fine

PartySick
10 hours ago, Aussie said:

Beyoncé releasing an album seems to have become a royal affair in the USA! Seen it pop up everywhere, from celebs like Gaga to the main, serious news broadcasters. Yikes! 

Many of the things Gaga had wanted to do, such as visual albums and second acts for her albums, Beyoncé has done so successfully. Obviously it helps having the money, power and connections Beyoncé and Jay Z have but still…

I think the label feels a bit uncertain about Gaga at times tbh. Her health and her stability as a popular artist makes them not want to invest enough in her, I guess.

I mean, they even had her release The Cure to test her streaming power :laughga:

Even as far back as ARTPOP she had to personally fund the G.U.Y. video. They simply won't give her the resources she needs for a full visual album.

That's my theory at least :lolly:

đź–¤

Levine
1 hour ago, Hold My Ham said:

Gaga? She hasn't fulfilled the lofty plans for past eras because she's actually writing and producing her own work, not paying ~80 writers/producers to do the output for her and then using her influence to get credits.

Oooh I thought you were talking about beyoncé lol

Putang Ina Mo

I think you misspelled "selling" 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived