💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My revamped Chromatica Ball setlist - "Museum of Brutality Ball"

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

Hi everyone! I made a revamped setlist for the Chromatica Ball and titled it the "Museum of Brutality Ball". It still has the same concept as the original Chromatica Ball, but I twisted it so it makes more sense (at least in my head!). I'm aware there isn't a single piano moment, and a lot of dance tracks, but bare in mind that it's just a made up concept. I just wanted to see what you guys think of it and if you understand what I'm going for! :) :kara: 

FYxwh6AXgAQafyJ?format=jpg&name=large

MiggleB123

I feel like free woman & edge of glory would work as a piano moment for this set :staymad:

I love it btw I wish this was the tour setlist 

- cherry cherry boom boom

Plastic Flower

I'll take the freedom to use this as my playlist :vegas: I'm living for the So Happy I Could Die inclusion. :party:

Drop it

LUCARTPOP
12 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

I'll take the freedom to use this as my playlist :vegas: I'm living for the So Happy I Could Die inclusion. :party:

I used So Happy I Could Die in here because it's very double. All it could take to be happy is just a few friends and a couple of drinks to have a good time... but it's also reminiscent of how those supposed "friends" and those supposed "good times" are the reason of trauma and anxiety, because it was all fake and made up, and those thoughts potentionally leading to death (extreme ofc, but I hope you get what I mean). I think it's a strong fan favorite that would fit the Chromatica mindset. 

sucker punch
30 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

I used So Happy I Could Die in here because it's very double. All it could take to be happy is just a few friends and a couple of drinks to have a good time... but it's also reminiscent of how those supposed "friends" and those supposed "good times" are the reason of trauma and anxiety, because it was all fake and made up, and those thoughts potentionally leading to death (extreme ofc, but I hope you get what I mean). I think it's a strong fan favorite that would fit the Chromatica mindset. 

i agree with this thought! btw great setlist, i wish she would play more ARTPOP songs or include Act II ones even, i wanna hear "temple" so bad...oh man

talk is cheap but costs a lot

PartySick

I love not knowing how much of this is based off the actual setlist 'cause I haven't seen it yet :legend:

No Sine still though? And why the remixes when the original songs are perfect :bradley:

But still looks like a really great show :tony:

đŸ–€

LUCARTPOP
10 hours ago, PartySick said:

I love not knowing how much of this is based off the actual setlist 'cause I haven't seen it yet :legend:

No Sine still though? And why the remixes when the original songs are perfect :bradley:

But still looks like a really great show :tony:

WELL!!!! :messga:

Archived