💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No More Joker Info?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

i feel like usually after articles about people being “in talks” or whatever come out, a deadline article comes out within a week or two…a month tops. is there anyone here who follows this kind of stuff that can speak as to if this length of time without confirmation is normal? some industry people have said this has been a done deal for a while and JP posted his script months ago it feels like. there have been articles recently about his paycheck, but gaga still hasn’t been confirmed (unless i missed something?) and isn’t saying anything about it during her piano tangents. if the tour is ending in september because of her schedule, filming must start in november or so unless she has commitments we don’t know about. it just seems odd to me we haven’t heard more when we knew for soooooo long about ASIB and HOG. i just want more info !! LOL. 

River

The script is not done yet, they barely starting the casting, it's in a very early stage of production.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

mamo
1 hour ago, River said:

The script is not done yet, they barely starting the casting, it's in a very early stage of production.

the script is done? i swear todd philips posted a photo of it? 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

River
27 minutes ago, mamo said:

the script is done? i swear todd philips posted a photo of it? 

It was the beginning of the first draft, many things can change, it can be scrapped as a whole and it’s still not approved.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Fresco
15 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Gags, scrap this movie project and tour LATAM! 

What's LATAM?

Guillaume Hamon

They said she was in early talks for it so many things are yet to be decided I guess.

Night Vision

Gaga when Bobby mentions touring:

47 minutes ago, Fresco said:

What's LATAM?

Fresco
1 hour ago, Night Vision said:

Gaga when Bobby mentions touring:

:awkney: 

I thought it was a new insider name for new music, nope.

Archived