đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Blonde | official trailer | Netflix

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

elijahfan
28 minutes ago, Puddin said:

I don’t like that this movie is a fictionilized version of Marilyn’s life but damn Ana to me is the most beautiful woman on earth and I’d love to see her as Marilyn 

Technically, all biopics are fictionalized in some way or form. At least this one is upfront about it.

As long as the tone and overall feel is faithful to what she experienced, I really don't care about how fictionalized this is. This is not a documentary.

djBuffoon

She looks exactly like her in some shots, to the point where it's hard to tell. Having said that, Ana's natural accent is far more prevalent than I'd hoped.

Puddin
29 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Technically, all biopics are fictionalized in some way or form. At least this one is upfront about it.

As long as the tone and overall feel is faithful to what she experienced, I really don't care about how fictionalized this is. This is not a documentary.

Yes I understand but I know there’s going to be people who will think this is the truth-similar to what they did with My Week With Marilyn. Regardless, this movie looks beautifully shot and I’ll be waiting with anticipation to watch it.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Puddin said:

Yes I understand but I know there’s going to be people who will think this is the truth-similar to what they did with My Week With Marilyn. Regardless, this movie looks beautifully shot and I’ll be waiting with anticipation to watch it.

That's the people's problem then, isn't it?

Puddin
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That's the people's problem then, isn't it?

Yes I’m just expressing it 

Dojo
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

My heart beats so fast when I see this because I'm scared 90% will think it's based on real events when it's a fictional movie :( i'm sure @Dojo understands too :enigma:

this! i hope they add a big and long warning that the movie is based on the fictional novel :partysick:

1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

It's based on a fictional novel, so it's not like a movie about Elvis we had now which only changed a few details like Elvis firing his manager.

Real life: Elvis wanted to fire his manager backstage after a show

Movie: Elvis fired his manager on stage in front of the audience

This movie has a lot of fake info, which I don't think people will even realize as casual viewers. For example I'm seeing a car accident scene, neve rhappened. There will be abortion scenes, never happened. She lost her pregnancies never terminated it herself. I wonder what else there is. Basically watch is as entertainment not facts. I'm seeing they are implying Marilyn went thru casting couch, never happened. Although Marilyn had an affair with the head of a studio, she was truly in love with him, he later on even passed away and she wanted to end her life. But she has refused casting couches. Many will think it's true as even my mom she thinks she did that, it's a lot of myths surrounding her

1 minute ago, Dojo said:

this! i hope they add a big and long warning that the movie is based on the fictional novel :partysick:

Yes!!!!! I hope people read it :awkney:

Dojo

omg they recreated the original marilyn movie scenes with such perfection!

i am glad they didn't let the original footage like Tarantino did in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Dojo
2 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Yes!!!!! I hope people read it :awkney:

they will not, mark my words

basically people thinks this book is real because the most basic elements of marilyn's life are there...

the childhood, the storyline of her career, her marriages, but the rest is a product of the author's imagination, and it's very clear they wrote this to make it as scandalous and attention grabbing as possible, very disrespectful.

you understand me sis.

River

oh it's about Marylin, i thought that it's the Madonna biopic:neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived