Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Unreleased Spreadsheet

guyfilmoutsold

Featured Posts

Stone S

I’ve never heard her man tech before that’s pretty cool. I think I’m gonna delete my whole Gaga catelogue today and replace them all using your soreadsheet. I’m in love thank you

Welcome to Industria

Mer Girl
13 hours ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

here's my spreadsheet!! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/1bAhclcjCZwyE4G-IKFASvvGOqd3Ar5e1ob7EqRdQCTY/edit#gid=202334625

now, i know im missing some things like ARTPOP inst demos (aura for instance), and probably some other things too. if anyone wants to compile a list thatd be lovely :hor:

also the unleaked and snippets pages arent a main priority to me, so theyre not that complete, so youre all welcomed to help with that too!

i ALSO dont know if all of my files are in the highest quality we have or not, i got most of them from Gagamediaarchives when they were still around.

anyways ill shut up now enjoy

Thank you so much!  I've got a whole folder of stuff I've saved over the years, I'd be happy to upload it to Drive and give you access so you can see what you may not have <3

I need to go to the orthopedic surgeon shortly, but I'll start the upload now and when I get home I'll DM you the link.

• Like 1

Monster Voices

This is awesome! Thank you!

Edit - this will be super obscure - do you guys remember back around TFM era there was a song that was rumored to be an unreleased Gaga song but ended up not being her. The chorus had "monster" in the lyrics and it was some fun lil pop song :derpga: I'm doing a great job describing it.. Does anyone remember it?

Edited by Monster Voices
Forever and Always!

guyfilmoutsold
4 hours ago, Mer Girl said:

Thank you so much!  I've got a whole folder of stuff I've saved over the years, I'd be happy to upload it to Drive and give you access so you can see what you may not have <3

I need to go to the orthopedic surgeon shortly, but I'll start the upload now and when I get home I'll DM you the link.

yasss tysm!

4 hours ago, Stone S said:

I’ve never heard her man tech before that’s pretty cool. I think I’m gonna delete my whole Gaga catelogue today and replace them all using your soreadsheet. I’m in love thank you

i can send you the folder with all the stuff in it if you want, theyre not tagged properly but all the info is on the sheet :hor:

• Like 1

Stone S
10 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:i can send you the folder with all the stuff in it if you want, theyre not tagged properly but all the info is on the sheet :hor:

PLEASE THIS WOUOD BE AMAZING

Welcome to Industria

MajorMinus

You are the absolute best! I love seeing my folder of Gaga goodies just get exponentially larger and larger over time. Appreciate it big time. 🥰

Sherry
9 hours ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

yasss tysm!

i can send you the folder with all the stuff in it if you want, theyre not tagged properly but all the info is on the sheet :hor:

Can I have it too?

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Lady Gaga 2009
9 hours ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

I would also be interested in this, would you please send me the link? Thanks!

guyfilmoutsold
10 hours ago, Sherry said:

Can I have it too?

10 hours ago, Lady Gaga 2009 said:

I would also be interested in this, would you please send me the link? Thanks!

remind me later when i’m not at work :deadbanana: but i so will!!

• YAAAS 1

guyfilmoutsold
5 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

Could we get Future Love, Bang Bang and the pitched version of Cake?

:kiss:

bang bang was released, future love SHOULD BE in etc, i don’t remember

and cake has two versions and one of them is the normal pitch, just slower :deadbanana: one of them is faster but lower pitch