I wouldn't call that released though :oprah:

In that case, Burqa was released :bear:

aura **

farhan or whoever it was leaked burqa

weed
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I wouldn't call that released though :oprah:

In that case, Burqa was released :bear:

I don't see one being posted on her official account, the other leaked under a pseudonym as the same :bear:

• Thanks 1

PartySick
17 minutes ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

aura **

farhan or whoever it was leaked burqa

8 minutes ago, weed said:

I don't see one being posted on her official account, the other leaked under a pseudonym as the same :bear:

Do I keep this debate going to get clicks for this thread or do I ignore it 'cause I don't really care about the technicalities here 

someone vision GIF

đź–¤
  • LMAO 3

weed
Just now, PartySick said:

Do I keep this debate going to get clicks for this thread or do I ignore it 'cause I don't really care about the technicalities here 

someone vision GIF

ikr lmaoaoaoao I was just being a little jokester w my original comment!! :sis: 

• LMAO 1

LittlePoppist

Great work!! I have a better snippet of I Don't Want Your Love on my SoundCloud if you wanna use that too. I'm not sure if we know whether it's from ARTPOP. Some people say it's from The Fame Monster, others say it sounds like it's from Born This Way and some say it's from Chromatica or original LG5. Leaked around the time of Stupid Love so I'm inclined to say it was for Chromatica until we know otherwise (I'm not saying it definitely is from Chromatica, just we don't have anything concrete as far as I know)

I'll also link Hallelujah which is from ARTPOP, or at least around that time. It's actually a verse(?) or chorus(?) for a Matthew Koma song, but whether he'd have kept it for himself or it be used on ARTPOP -- I'm not sure. There's also Ratchet, Tea, etc snippets for ARTPOP.

In terms of unreleased: There's Deep Blue for Joanne, Room in my Heart w/Elton John (Joanne/og LG5/separate single?), Feels So Good and Chances for Chromatica.

Good luck!! I'll definitely keep an eye on this :)

• Like 1

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, guyfilmoutsold said:

here's my spreadsheet!! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/1bAhclcjCZwyE4G-IKFASvvGOqd3Ar5e1ob7EqRdQCTY/edit#gid=202334625

now, i know im missing some things like ARTPOP inst demos (aura for instance), and probably some other things too. if anyone wants to compile a list thatd be lovely :hor:

also the unleaked and snippets pages arent a main priority to me, so theyre not that complete, so youre all welcomed to help with that too!

i ALSO dont know if all of my files are in the highest quality we have or not, i got most of them from Gagamediaarchives when they were still around.

anyways ill shut up now enjoy

This is truly incredible. I’m almost speechless. Thank you so much for putting this together! 

• Like 1

PSYCHOSHTICK

Where's the Shake 'N Bake song? 

Spoiler

Just kidding! This is amazing, thank you so much!

• LMAO 1

StarstruckIllusion

woah… thought I knew everything ab Gaga leaks but I’ve never heard of Luv U Sum… thankssss + it’s cute

guyfilmoutsold
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

woah… thought I knew everything ab Gaga leaks but I’ve never heard of Luv U Sum… thankssss + it’s cute

i love that song you should too tbh

1 hour ago, LittlePoppist said:

Good luck!! I'll definitely keep an eye on this :)

yass slay lemme add all this tysm!!

guyfilmoutsold
1 minute ago, Space Cowboy said:

The amount of demos I’ve never heard :nooo:

lord the fame and ARTPOP have sooo many

guyfilmoutsold

the way i have a bunch of demo snippets to add but no1currs about snippets so i wont bother too much :hor::fan:

Danny Milk

i've actually been using your tracker for the past few days when you shared on another site and just been going through her pre-fame songs again! 

thanks for putting so much effort into this and giving us an easy way to go back and listen to these underrated bops!

I guess it doesn't really matter
  • YAAAS 1