💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Museum of Brutalism - CBT stage inspired artwork

theARTVampire

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

Since my new found passion for brutalism architecture and the idea behind the Chromatica Ball stage, I decided to create my own take on the "Museum of Brutalism", using the stage design as base and extending it.

Hope you like it - this is my first artwork in a really long time! :) Feel free to share your opinions and ideas

Brutale-Komposition.jpg

TwistedTeeth

I love it! The perspective makes it look massive yet still whimsical.

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Guillaume Hamon

Great additions!

Wish it could be like that, on top of water on stage.

warhol killer

Holy THAT is stunning. :omg: I love it. 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

LUCARTPOP

INCREDIBLE WORK! So talented! Would make an excellent inlay if she were to ever make a Chromatica Ball dvd! :flutter: 

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

Since my new found passion for brutalism architecture and the idea behind the Chromatica Ball stage, I decided to create my own take on the "Museum of Brutalism", using the stage design as base and extending it.

Hope you like it - this is my first artwork in a really long time! :) Feel free to share your opinions and ideas

Brutale-Komposition.jpg

The entire discourse around brutalism is so interesting and so telling for the way we as humans deal with history in general. 
There is a lot of material on youtube if you wanna further spark your interest. I just love it and its so funny to me, the day before TCB kicked off I had a very long and passionate discussion about this topic with my mum of all people haha. Last pride weekend again at an afterhour.. well ice and fire I guess 😅

theARTVampire
1 minute ago, gypsy Hero said:

The entire discourse around brutalism is so interesting and so telling for the way we as humans deal with history in general. 
There is a lot of material on youtube if you wanna further spark your interest. I just love it and its so funny to me, the day before TCB kicked off I had a very long and passionate discussion about this topic with my mum of all people haha. Last pride weekend again at an afterhour.. well ice and fire I guess 😅

Yes, absolutely! I had a Youtube marathon about brutalism and bauhaus architecture just yesterday :yay: All these inventions took place not far from where I live.

bpmMonkey
5 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Yes, absolutely! I had a Youtube marathon about brutalism and bauhaus architecture just yesterday :yay: All these inventions took place not far from where I live.

Ahh, I was born near Weimar, Germany, where Bauhaus roots. Now I live in Berlin, with still a good amount of brutalist architecture. 

Archived