Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler: Lady Gaga is having the time of her life

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Borislshere

That much is very evident. I’m loving the Gaga I’m seeing at this show. She looks so happy/thankful to be back on that stage and touring the music she poured her soul into. 

I’ve missed seeing that so much. I wouldn’t care if the damn tour was just a small stage  and all she had was one outfit. The energy and enthusiasm she is bringing is unmatchable even that would be a 5 star tour. 

Gangie
43 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The way lauuiiiiHD got famous accidentally cos of this

TanDelightfulAardwolf-max-1mb.gif

kim kardashian GIF

If I like it, then that's what I get!

OnFireTheseDays

Glad LauiiiHD is getting the recognition they deserve, their videos are a god send when you can’t make the shows!! :legend:

Mother of Puppies
45 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'm sensing the opposite, i feel like it's filling her with confidence, fire, passion and drive :diane:

Me too! I feel like she’s ready to do more pop music again in the future! I could imagine her next album to be a bit „lighter“ and fun… still dark and sexy, but not in a depressing and more in a sassy way. :ally:

and that’s probably a totally false expectation because she never does what I think or expect of her (which is what I love! She’s unpredictable :sis:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

1 hour ago, Vitleysingur said:

The more I think about it, the tour really seems like a semi-farewell tour:bradley:

I saw this on twitter and I keep wondering about it :gum:

But I guess it's more likely to have a different meaning like about resurrection or something :diane:

Chromatica Island
19 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I saw this on twitter and I keep wondering about it :gum:

But I guess it's more likely to have a different meaning like about resurrection or something :diane:

Seems more like a resurrection to me

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Stupid Oreo

not me hearing myself scream:glamourpuss:

CannaeDrive
3 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

The more I think about it, the tour really seems like a semi-farewell tour:bradley:

This is just the beginning, baby :tony:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Roughhouse Dandy
4 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Yeah I'm with you. Her getting a little extra sentimental, all the career callbacks in the visuals/costumes, and the fact that she's found success in the film industry, it feels like she may start up a family and focus on film and her makeup line. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Bloody Michael
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

i'm sensing the opposite, i feel like it's filling her with confidence, fire, passion and drive :diane:

Me too, i hope she's getting inspired and writing music out of this.

thopekas
4 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

I have a feeling that she will have a looooooong break from tour to focus on movies, family and residencies hence the fact she really managed to bring the best of her since her debut. And it all paid off:icega:

She already had a looong break from tour, the last tour was in 2017 and now it's 2022. It's been 5 years :laughga: also she had to visit some big places like Paris and London since 2014's Artrave.

Archived