💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat covers "Shallow"

dit

Featured Posts

littlepotter
29 minutes ago, Meat said:

She also records her unedited self making fun of sexual assault testimonies online. I wonder if you think that counts as rampant misogyny or not.

Now what does that have to do with this thread, i can't with the whataboutism

chaeri pls

hausofgay
45 minutes ago, Meat said:

She also records her unedited self making fun of sexual assault testimonies online. I wonder if you think that counts as rampant misogyny or not.

Amber Turd is not a victim of any assault if you were thinking about her

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, hausofgay said:

Amber Turd is not a victim of any assault if you were thinking about her

Her making fun of Amber’s testimony is horrible though, and it’s not because it’s about Amber. 

Regardless of if Amber was or was not a victim (I am not speculating here on that, I don't know if she was or wasn't and nobody else does either), you should not make fun of any testimony regarding sexual abuse period end of story. It does not matter what you believe regarding validity, that is not a subject that needs to be joked about because it creates a culture that will normalize joking about it in all instances and that will absolutely destroy every hope women have of being taken seriously when they come forward. 

If you want to poke fun at Amber, do it over something that does not have to do with graphic descriptions of someone being sexually abused. Doja deciding to make fun of that was disgusting, regardless of the source of the testimony. 

AkariGaga
19 hours ago, dit said:

So good :bradley:

How I  actually sound when I sing in the shower

Archived