💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much will TCB make? $100m?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, NightStar said:

Prior to Vegas residency, her average ticket price for Joanne World Tour used to be 116 USD, up from 93 USD for artRave. Chromatica Ball might sell 700,000 to 750,000 tickets, so our estimates based on the available data will range from $65M to $87M. However, if the average ticket price has risen at least as much as it did between artRave and Joanne World Tour, then she may indeed crack $100M; that'll be 130 USD average per ticket. 

The much referred to Reputation stadium tour had an average ticket price of 119 USD. 

This is great information, thanks. So I’m going to keep my expectations in check for the $100m. But this tour is still a huge success. 

Alfonso

I think it will probably hit the mark..

I'm also wondering if we'll get an extension of this tour in some sort; we all know her schedule is full and what was announced is it, but who knows, it would be lit.. anyways, gaga looks extremely happy and I'm hoping it inspires her to go on tour again (this time to more places) on her next eras like she used to 

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

I'm also wondering if we'll get an extension of this tour in some sort; we all know her schedule is full and what was announced is it, but who knows, it would be lit.. anyways, gaga looks extremely happy and I'm hoping it inspires her to go on tour again (this time to more places) on her next eras like she used to 

I don’t think she’s going to add more dates both because of what the live nation guy said but also because these stadiums dates have been priced in such a way that they take months to sell out.  It would be hard to sell a new date that was announced just weeks before it happens.

53 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

The tour won't be extended. This tour is only happening due to overwhelming demand. Its a mini-tour but they've hit all stadiums yo make the most profit they can.

The reason it won't be extended is to not risk oversaturation. If she hits places now that aren't going to sell again in a year then they've left them off. This is because with her next album we should expect a massive era like Bobby had planned pre-pandemic. With that huge era we will likely get a huge tour. 40+ dates. This will be to make the most money they can out of that album as she sells well when on tour.

So I fully expect her next your to hit SA and Australia, but those places are harder to sell if she's been recently. 

monstertoronto
3 hours ago, KORG said:

The tour won't be extended. This tour is only happening due to overwhelming demand. Its a mini-tour but they've hit all stadiums yo make the most profit they can.

The reason it won't be extended is to not risk oversaturation. If she hits places now that aren't going to sell again in a year then they've left them off. This is because with her next album we should expect a massive era like Bobby had planned pre-pandemic. With that huge era we will likely get a huge tour. 40+ dates. This will be to make the most money they can out of that album as she sells well when on tour.

So I fully expect her next your to hit SA and Australia, but those places are harder to sell if she's been recently. 

Makes a lot of sense.  

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2022 at 8:47 AM, KORG said:

This is because with her next album we should expect a massive era like Bobby had planned pre-pandemic.

not gonna get my hopes up on this one :toofunny:

monstertoronto
29 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Answer secured: 

YASSS! Thank you!  So happy to see she cleared $100M and officially 100% sold out the entire tour!  What a triumph! 

monstertoronto
2 hours ago, leonjay said:

not gonna get my hopes up on this one :toofunny:

Pretty sure that she’s going to stick to this stadium model. She only had to do 20 dates, lots of rest in between and still made a fortune. Her days of 100+ date tours that go on for years are likely over, and stadium tours and residencies are the future. And I’m here for it, she needs to take care of herself. 

Archived