Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much will TCB make? $100m?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

How much do you think TCB will ultimately gross?  An article said it already cleared $80m several weeks ago. After 4 sold out stadiums so far, and pretty pricey tix, do you think she’ll clear $100m this time? She could have done it with JWT but she has to cancel the final shows due to her health.  Hopefully she can cross the line this time! It’s a massive success regardless but it’s still a nice benchmark to hit, and it shuts up some haters. Lol. 

Rahrahbitchson

The amount enough to solve my problems :partysick:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

InTheCloset

I hope they extend the tour and it goes on to gross more than a certain stadium tour.:samanthac:

The abyss stares back

Meat

If it had made 80M two months ago with the already sold tickets then I’m sure it can at least go over 95M when all is said and done. I hope it can gross 100M because it looks nicer but even if it just surpasses the Joanne World Tour, I’ll be happy.

monstertoronto
2 minutes ago, Meat said:

If it had made 80M two months ago with the already sold tickets then I’m sure it can at least go over 95M when all is said and done. I hope it can gross 100M because it looks nicer but even if it just surpasses the Joanne World Tour, I’ll be happy.

Ya that’s my thinking too.  I just want her to outgross Joanne WT  but honestly it would be so great if she added at least one or two more dates and just put it over the 100

monstertoronto
19 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

I hope they extend the tour and it goes on to gross more than a certain stadium tour.:samanthac:

Whichever do you mean? 

InTheCloset
5 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Whichever do you mean? 

Reputation stadium tour

The abyss stares back

Meat
1 minute ago, InTheCloset said:

Reputation stadium tour

That’ll be impossible because Taylor had like 53 dates. Gaga needs to take care of her health too.

monstertoronto
4 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Reputation stadium tour

I thought so. We can’t aim for that I fear. 

Levine
2 hours ago, Meat said:

That’ll be impossible because Taylor had like 53 dates. Gaga needs to take care of her health too.

And Gaga gives all herself on tour, 53 dates would be a disaster for her health. It's not like she just stands there and sing mostly in playback. She sings very difficult songs live while dancing (better than ever I have to say).

NightStar

Prior to Vegas residency, her average ticket price for Joanne World Tour used to be 116 USD, up from 93 USD for artRave. Chromatica Ball might sell 700,000 to 750,000 tickets, so our estimates based on the available data will range from $65M to $87M. However, if the average ticket price has risen at least as much as it did between artRave and Joanne World Tour, then she may indeed crack $100M; that'll be 130 USD average per ticket. 

The much referred to Reputation stadium tour had an average ticket price of 119 USD. 

artpopulace

Go to Southeast Asia and Taiwan and she'll do more :ohwell:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Archived