💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who would you have liked as a support act?

tomdsgn

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

Obviously Gaga doesn’t have a support act for Chromatica, but who, if you got to decide out of any artist - would you have chosen?

(Rina Sawayama is obviously already a popular choice) 

My Choice

I thought about it a little bit, and I think Ava Max could have been good for a few reasons. 

I think she could benefit from the exposure, but she’s already got a fair few bangers under her belt which people would know and enjoy.

I also think that whilst not being too similar, her musics also not too far removed from the vibe - so it’d get people ready to party. 

Set List

- The Motto

- Sweet But A Psycho*

- Naked

- Kings & Queens

- Maybe You’re The Problem

- My Head & My Heart 

I’m not her biggest fan, and I probably wouldn’t go and see her right now, but I think I’d have enjoyed seeing her as a support act. 

* Don’t love this song but can’t really ignore it haha 

tomdsgn
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Rina, Charli, Ashnikko, maybe Grimes 

I went to see Ashnikko’s tour early in the year, she’s … interesting 😅

Pop Music

Rina is the only choice 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

BillieGOAT

Rina or bust

although i kind of like that Gaga doesn’t have an opener.. the anticipation builds from the second you walk into the venue & there’s no opener to take your mind off of it so that when she finally does come on you are READY

She tends to not have an opener that will step into her lane musically.

I'd have liked her getting someone on who will amp the crowd but sound a bit different to Gaga.

George Ezra, Tom Grennan, Paolo Nutini

You dont want the audience blowing their load 2 minutes in.

Cavadour
1 hour ago, BillieGOAT said:

i kind of like that Gaga doesn’t have an opener.. the anticipation builds from the second you walk into the venue & there’s no opener to take your mind off of it so that when she finally does come on you are READY

Right. No support act to dilute the atmosphere. Let us endure and suffer the wait for the Queen with devotion ! Guest might be a good addition, though.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived