💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Spoiler: NEW Screen Footage - ENIGMA LIVE at the Chromatica Ball

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

Hi guys! 

Since there are a few videos out there of people who were able to record the screens at the side of the stage, I decided to edit one of them and turn it into a decent looking bootleg. Hopefully as the tour progresses more of these videos will surface online so we have more profesional footage of the show. Please keep in mind this is a recording of the screens and NOT the actual pro footage. I just readjusted the perspectives and colorized the video. Hope you enjoy it! 

• andy232000 changed the title to Spoiler: Screen Footage - 1000 Doves LIVE at the Chromatica Ball

Talking about God in France is a little funny to me :giggle:

The Little Baguettes were probably clutching their laicite pearls :giggle:

OMG "for everyone that believe that I would be healthy again thank you" OMG :cryga: she is saying this to the audience :cryga: because it is tough being a touring artist when you have health issues. Like a lot of ppl will probably not buy tickets in concern that she would simply cancel at random etc..but these ppl believe Gaga gonna bring her ass to stage and perform for them :messga: this is so emotional to me :bradley: 

Cavadour

Great work. Really. Beautiful hommage to this heartbreaking song. Perfect crossfades between camera angles. The soundtrack is wildly good too. More, please! :applause:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Daenerys

This is phenomenal. I think we should turn this into a global fan project. There are plenty of shows left for fans that have restricted view to jump on and record the footage. It'd be a great, and heavy task though because it'll be hard to get people to want to participate, but it wouldn't hurt to try! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

andy232000
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

This is phenomenal. I think we should turn this into a global fan project. There are plenty of shows left for fans that have restricted view to jump on and record the footage. It'd be a great, and heavy task though because it'll be hard to get people to want to participate, but it wouldn't hurt to try! 

Yes it would be awesome! I spoke with another member a few days ago cause they plan on recording the show from their restricted view seats. I gave him some tips on how to record and I think they will do their best to get as much screen footage as possible. If they pull through I will definitely edit it all. 

monstertoronto
1 hour ago, dit said:

The “Little Baguettes” 😂❤️

amazing work! I myself is working on it too but I kinda got lazy :sweat:

Screenshot-2022-07-25-155936.jpg

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

LilyLark

Thank you :).

Her vocals have been sounding incredibly healthy and rich lately. I wonder if she quit smoking? I've only watched a few clips, but even in the ones that are low quality (this is obvs. high quality) she sounds great.

MANiCURE 6
8 hours ago, dit said:

This wasn't in Paris ^^ This was Stockholm

andy232000

Just posted a new snippet of Enigma at the show! 

I'll finish the entire song soon.

Im so glad people are recording the screens this time around! We might actually get a decent looking bootleg if Gaga doesn't release a dvd!

• andy232000 changed the title to Spoiler: NEW Screen Footage - ENIGMA LIVE at the Chromatica Ball
Gangie

The show really keeps on getting better and better. Its LADY F***ING GAGA at her Best!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived