💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Update: I took my friend to his first ever concert

Debithius

Featured Posts

Debithius

Hey mods, feel free to move my thread if it's not in the correct section.

Okey so a few months back I made thread about how guilty I felt for convincing my friend to buy the GC EE tickets to the Stockholm show as this was his first concert ever.

However, you guys were right. He absolutely loved it. He has been constantly listening to Gaga and exploring ever side of her on the internet ever since the show and he keeps telling me he would buy tickets to see the show again in Europe and the States. I am so happy he loved it and he told me that he saw TCB as his inauguration as a Little Monster.

Thank you @Marges and your friend for helping me give him an amazing time. Literally front row on a major stadium tour as his first experience is nothing to scoff at. 

Anyway, just felt like talking about it since I am overflowed with joy:pawsup:

• Debithius changed the title to Update: I took my friend to his first ever concert
Max

Glad he enjoyed it so much :kara: Would definitely go to another show with you guys!

Debithius
1 hour ago, Marges said:

Glad he enjoyed it so much :kara: Would definitely go to another show with you guys!

Yes please! Just let me know if you plan on going to any other show, even if it's non-Gaga.

Archived