đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you listen to Gaga's music?

beli8

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

My car’s Bluetooth automatically starts playing the albums I’ve bought on Apple Music whenever I start my car so I hear at least one song from Chromatica or Love For Sale on a daily basis before I change it to something else :laughga:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

I have a Lady Gaga playlist where I added her music on from Apple Music with my top Gaga tracks from all entire discography. Has about 45 tracks I listen to regularly. Also did an B-Sides album with unreleased/demo stuff I tap into when we're in that album cycle drought waiting for new music.I also have her vinyls which I'll spin every once in a while.

Lukas96

It really depends.

I have a playlist with her albums plus songs she's featured in and her  songs with Tony, her solos and soundtrack songs and I'll listen to that randomized sometimes. 

When listening to her albums by themselves I listen to them in order, never on shuffle and I don't skip songs, there's a reason for a tracklist having an order.

As to which media I use... On a daily basis, Spotify. When I'm relaxing at home I sometimes put on a vinyl, I love the sound. I also have the CDs but mostly because I like physical editions, same goes for the USB editions of the Fame Monster and BTW

14 hours ago, Fresco said:

What are you a hater of exactly? Gaga? 

I was just thinking that if you're here to hook up, then it might be uncomfortable if you refuse to listen to Gaga's music with whoever you hookup with from here.

ok 

Lana / Taylor / Madonna / Janet

GypsyVida

I have a master playlist of all her songs. Sometimes i just put that on shuffle.

I also have a playlist for each of her tours, and I also have themed playlists that group certain songs with the same theme or sound together.

And then when I have the time and feel like it, I'll listen to a whole album through. My favorites to listen to in their entirety are Born This Way and Chromatica.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Fresco
1 hour ago, Yovska said:

ok 

What are you a hater of?  You said that here after saying you don't listen to Gaga. So, I'm assuming you are a hater of Gaga or Gagadaily. What is it you wanted to come here online and tell us all that you hate?

1 hour ago, Fresco said:

What are you a hater of?  You said that here after saying you don't listen to Gaga. So, I'm assuming you are a hater of Gaga or Gagadaily. What is it you wanted to come here online and tell us all that you hate?

i answered the thread and your initial question politely, the one trying to pick some sort of fight here is you, i'm an user from the old times who came back because i thought i'd recognize some people but they probably changed usernames by now. no i don't listen to gaga, that is not a hate statement, it's my neutral choice, what i hate is people like you who don't get that other people (even on this site as i know too well) are allowed to get tired of listening to the same artist for over a decade. mods and other users don't seem to care, they probably have better sh-t to do than gatekeep somebody's music taste. You're the only one giving me a hard time about it and i hope you realize you're being the antithesis of what lady gaga tells her fans to do: be kind 

don't expect further replies as i know it probably will get less and less civil from here, bye :heart:

Lana / Taylor / Madonna / Janet

Fresco
2 minutes ago, Yovska said:

i answered the thread and your initial question politely, the one trying to pick some sort of fight here is you, i'm an user from the old times who came back because i thought i'd recognize some people but they probably changed usernames by now. no i don't listen to gaga, that is not a hate statement, it's my neutral choice, what i hate is people like you who don't get that other people (even on this site as i know too well) are allowed to get tired of listening to the same artist for over a decade. mods and other users don't seem to care, they probably have better sh-t to do than gatekeep somebody's music taste. You're the only one giving me a hard time about it and i hope you realize you're being the antithesis of what lady gaga tells her fans to do: be kind 

don't expect further replies as i know it probably will get less and less civil from here, bye :heart:

Well , let's be clear. You are on a Lady Gaga fan forum and you do not listen to her music, not even during a time when actual fans are very excited about a new ongoing world tour.  And she's selling record number of seats. You are a downer / troll in this site.

Speaking for myself and other fans, you are the rude person. You are the one who should mind your own business and stop posting negative posts in a fan forum, when you are in no way a fan. 

You hate me :creepflop:.  Fine.:creepflop:

You came to promote other singers, in your tagline. At least then you should stay out of any topic about Lady Gaga because you are clearly not a fan. 

You refused to answer the question about whether you are paid to promote the other singers. I find your whole ggd turned me into a hater line to be rude as well.

I'm done with you unless you want to come back with more trollish behavior.

PartySick
19 hours ago, Yovska said:

GGD made me a hater, i'm here for the general pop news, as impossible as it seems the Popheads subreddit is even more toxic than here

Ok, but understand that this is a Lady Gaga fan forum first. If you're not a Lady Gaga fan then...why are you here? :laughga: not kicking you off the site or anything as we haven't noticed any issues but it's weird to say you hate Gaga, you think GGD is toxic, and yet...here you are :laughga:

But more power to you, I guess

đź–¤

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I'm done with you unless you want to come back with more trollish behavior.

Just report stuff, don't fight

đź–¤

ChrissyBot

I’m always in a specific mood for a certain era at a time. I go through these eras of listening to The Fame, then Born This Way, the ARTPOP, then TFM, Joanne and now that the tour has begun, it made me love Chromatica even more and more. So now I’m in my Chromatica era :firega:

HotLikeMexico

Haven’t listened to Chromatica in a while. but I listen to Gaga, mainly Born this Way every Friday from 2pm or 3pm till the end of the work day to start my weekend. It sets me up for a happy weekend. 

Generally during the week it’s mainly rock, metal and techno music 

Henri Bardot

i just go to the album and listen… i dont have a playlist or mix albums, so if i want to listen to HML i end up listening BTW for a few days for example. And that w/ ARTPOP, the fame, TFM, BTW and Chromatica

probably havent listened to joanne in a year or so bc of that lol but i do like some songs like DiC, John Wayne, PI, Angel Down… its just that i rarely remember those tracks. guess its now the moment to listen to that album after this long :poot:

pooiota

Archived