💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you listen to Gaga's music?

beli8

Featured Posts

sarahb

In my head at work to try and stay upbeat :laughga:

But nah I'll usually just hit shuffle on Spotify unless I'm in the mood to listen to a certain album. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

I usually make playlists of my favorite artists at any given moment, and include of the songs I like. I then shuffle that playlist, mostly when I'm in the car (1 hour commute to work).

Right now it's Gaga, Kylie and Lyn (Persona 5 OST) :vegas:

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

I usually almost exclusively listen to her music naked, sometimes in a candle-lit room, sometimes body oil is involved 

FV4JD1tUAAAbjFS.jpg

MANiCURE 6

I'm currently listening to her discography on shuffle to get me in the mood for TCB tonight !

Like most OG fans, by album.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Fresco
9 hours ago, Yovska said:

i don't :flower:

This is a fan site for Lady Gaga. Do you get paid to promote the other singers you listed?

Meat

I like to stream it on my vinyl player. I leave it on for the whole day sometimes so that I can give her multiple streams :nick:

phantasmas

I’ll choose a CD to play in the car depending on mood

At home, I’ll listen to her vinyls and play with the pitch and speed because I think it’s fun to make her voice sound deep for some songs or like a chipmunk for others :laughga:

KubaM316

I listen either on YouTube or Spotify. And I never listen on shuffle - it's either listening by albums or choosing what-exactly-I-want-to-listen-to-right-now-in-this-moment:ally:

When I'm alone I sing along and I almost always dance, and it usually happens in the middle of the night, when no one would interrupt me, so I need to be careful in case I kick a chair or something else and wake everyone up:huntyga:

And sometimes I pick a random album (not only Gaga's) to listen to when I'm at the bus.

Or if I bought a CD then I listen in the car:vegas:

beli8

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who still uses CDs! I always feel like an alien about it. 

Every time I listen to each album in order, I realize I need to do so more often (versus all on shuffle). It reminds me of that entire era and how I lived it and I love that!

9 hours ago, Fresco said:

This is a fan site for Lady Gaga. Do you get paid to promote the other singers you listed?

GGD made me a hater, i'm here for the general pop news, as impossible as it seems the Popheads subreddit is even more toxic than here

Lana / Taylor / Madonna / Janet

SharkmanthaC

Either on random shuffle with my entire library or I just go to artist and shuffle all Gaga songs. On Spotify I have a playlist of all Gaga and Taylor songs I’ll sometimes listen to at work. 

she/her/hers

Elliot Parker
20 hours ago, beli8 said:

Let's share how we like to listen to Gaga! Fot example, do you listen by albums, shuffle all of her discography, or some other way? Where do you like to listen to it? Do you sing along or not?

I usually listen to all of her discography on shuffle. Although I have one playlist on my ipod (Im old and still use an ipod lol) and on Spotify that excludes the Tony collabs because sometimes I want to listen to only solo Gaga depending on my mood. Every once in a while I'll listen to the albums individually but that is rare. I mostly listen when I shower and when I'm driving and I always sing along lol. Sometimes I also listen on my tv when I'm doing things around the house such as cleaning or cooking.

What are your habits like?

Sometimes I hear the full album, sometimes in random or a playlist with my favorites ❤️🥰

Cavadour

Mostly in my van. I built a good stereo system with a sub behind the front seats and mid+tweeters on the ceiling. 6 Gaga CDs in the auto loader. Sometimes shuffle between albums or a full album or song on loop. I love long drives at night on an empty highway with Gaga blasting in my ears and the beat pounding in the habitacle... 

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Fresco
1 hour ago, Yovska said:

GGD made me a hater, i'm here for the general pop news, as impossible as it seems the Popheads subreddit is even more toxic than here

What are you a hater of exactly? Gaga? 

I was just thinking that if you're here to hook up, then it might be uncomfortable if you refuse to listen to Gaga's music with whoever you hookup with from here.

Archived