Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will I stand a chance at B stage?

MiggleB123

Featured Posts

MiggleB123

Okay so! I’m going to the first london show with my dad (I’m going to the second alone with ee gc so that’s not a problem) my dad won’t wanna camp out and I don’t have early entry for the pitch. I know I 100% won’t get barrier for b stage but do you think I’ll have any chance of being near it if we get to the venue and start to queue an hour or 2 before they open the doors?

- cherry cherry boom boom

DeanSummer

I had GC EE for Düsseldorf and arrived at 11 and got front row at the Catwalk

The B Stage is not in the GC area - it is in the regular standing area / pitch 

EDIT:

Lots of people don't aim for the B-Stage because they don't know about it. Someone from IG arrived at 6:30 at the venue in Düsseldorf and was like 3-5 rows away so it is possible

DS

MiggleB123
Just now, DeanSummer said:

I had GC EE for Düsseldorf and arrived at 11 and got front row at the Catwalk

The B Stage is not in the GC area - it is in the regular standing area / pitch 

I know bestie I’m on about having a chance at getting near b stage with normal pitch tickets & not camping 

DeanSummer
1 minute ago, MiggleB123 said:

I know bestie I’m on about having a chance at getting near b stage with normal pitch tickets & not camping 

i just edited my original reply since my eyes saw gc ee at first glance 

DS

Jpanese

Honestly you will be fine. I have been to all her shows and usually the first 2 or 3 rows are for the ultra hardcore. As long as you are there reasonably early (say an hour or so before gates open) you will get a great spot.

Also be nice to your dad....that man is a SAINT for going with you 😅

MiggleB123
20 minutes ago, Jpanese said:

Honestly you will be fine. I have been to all her shows and usually the first 2 or 3 rows are for the ultra hardcore. As long as you are there reasonably early (say an hour or so before gates open) you will get a great spot.

Also be nice to your dad....that man is a SAINT for going with you 😅

Tysm!! Will do, I’ve always been too young for standing so at btwb & artrave I sat in the laaaaast row in the corner and now I’m older I’m so excited to actually be on the floor!! 

beli8

I'm going to 2 shows and toying with the idea of going back to B stage for one of them before Free Woman. B stage is within the pit, but before the floor seats? So I just have to go through the pit area?

theARTVampire

There will be a huge free space without people behind the B stage as you can't look over it. So no matter what time you enter the venue you'll still be able to get into first row. Just make sure to get into place before she leaves the main stage

Archived