💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Stupid Love Demo Snippet

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

NATAH
On 7/24/2022 at 9:12 AM, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

This isn't true at all. Stupid Love was originated during the A Star is Born sessions which is why it doesn't fit the themes of the album. 

but it is true because it convinced bloodpop to co-produce the whole album and is quoted saying Stupid Love was the beginning of Chromatica

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy
On 7/24/2022 at 5:12 AM, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

This isn't true at all. Stupid Love was originated during the A Star is Born sessions which is why it doesn't fit the themes of the album. 

Oh, it was an Ally song? So it was made terrible on purpose...

PG.

pop a 911
35 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Oh, it was an Ally song? So it was made terrible on purpose...

EF1EklqWsAA_pv7.jpg

i’m not real, i’m theatre

HeavyMetal Halcyon
On 7/24/2022 at 2:12 AM, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

I’m sorry, but no no, you’re incorrect. It was not from the A Star Is Born sessions. Bloodpop brought Gaga the produced instrumental and she wrote Stupid Love over it. It was the first song presented for Chromatica. Bloodpop was not involved with A Star Is Born, so it couldn’t have been from those sessions. 

source: https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Stupid_Love_(song)

TEANUS
4 hours ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I’m sorry, but no no, you’re incorrect. It was not from the A Star Is Born sessions. Bloodpop brought Gaga the produced instrumental and she wrote Stupid Love over it. It was the first song presented for Chromatica. Bloodpop was not involved with A Star Is Born, so it couldn’t have been from those sessions. 

source: https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Stupid_Love_(song)

This, pretty sure we deducted that he presented a demo instrumental of Stupid Love at the JWT Kansas City date. She said somewhere he presented it to her while she was on the JWT and we have a picture of them together at that show.

DOu4at3VwAAL1wL.jpg

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived