Featured Posts

Anderson123

Every Little Monster knows this is the original Stupid Love demo:

:fan:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rafau

When it comes to snares, claps and drums, they sound pure to me. Sounds same as 2019 leak. I'd like to hear over the second verse, because the lyrics are different :iamfair:

I'm not having fun tonight

Crescent Bloom

the embellishments in this instrumental surprisingly sounds better than the official. I think if they cleaned it up a bit, it would've been sooooo good.

Rafau

GUYS!

Listen well to the first demo and you can hear the characteristic bass that sounds the same as the new ones that leaked recently

And same bass sound same as here:

so maybe it's a real demo after all :bradley:

I'm not having fun tonight

fabuIesque

i hate bloodpop... he's removed all the character and life from all of the songs judging by the demo snippets we've heard... i hated stupid love but this actually makes me love it??? the bass is so good and very gaga, the final has no depth or character and is the most safe pop song of all time however this judging by the snippet is SO MUCH MORE GAGA than the actual song. love it hope it leaks

lukazilla

damnnn I think all these snippets are ruining my life đŸ˜« I'm checking gagadaily or dbr33 and telegram/twitter all day for the full demos and nothing yet. it's been hard to focus on anything other than the chromatica demos 

jacs vs looser
14 hours ago, chun li said:

It really slaps and I don’t like Stupid Love

Literally same. Something about this version just feels ... better.

sucker punch
13 hours ago, lukazilla said:

damnnn I think all these snippets are ruining my life đŸ˜« I'm checking gagadaily or dbr33 and telegram/twitter all day for the full demos and nothing yet. it's been hard to focus on anything other than the chromatica demos 

i feel you </3

talk is cheap but costs a lot

Ladle Ghoulash

The way the production on this version is better than the album version đŸ˜©

Ladle Ghoulash
24 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Literally same. Something about this version just feels ... better.

I honestly think the rigid, sledgehammering back beat on the album version doesn't do the song any favors whatsoever. I also think it makes the production on the song stick out like a sore thumb compared to the smoother, polyrhythmic house beats on the rest of the record.

ChrissyBot
13 hours ago, lukazilla said:

Like I just want all the Chromatica demos from 2018 to leak to get the feel of what the original album sounded like when it was originally gonna be called ‘Free Woman’. I’m sick of these snippets. If u have the full why not just leak it :ohwell:

ChrissyBot
14 hours ago, fabuIesque said:

i hate bloodpop... he's removed all the character and life from all of the songs judging by the demo snippets we've heard... i hated stupid love but this actually makes me love it??? the bass is so good and very gaga, the final has no depth or character and is the most safe pop song of all time however this judging by the snippet is SO MUCH MORE GAGA than the actual song. love it hope it leaks

Even Gaga said bloodpop made her change Chromatica on her birthday in 2018
. Like she was already working on several songs with DJWS in late 2017, and on her birthday in 2018 bloodpop didn’t like any of it and made her cry on her own birthday. She said it on GagaRadio. When I see u bloodclot

ChrissyBot
14 hours ago, Stella Bossi said:

GUYS!

Listen well to the first demo and you can hear the characteristic bass that sounds the same as the new ones that leaked recently

And same bass sound same as here:

so maybe it's a real demo after all :bradley:

BloodClot when I see u

Archived