Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Stupid Love Demo Snippet


Featured Posts

sucker punch
10 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Like I just want all the Chromatica demos from 2018 to leak to get the feel of what the original album sounded like when it was originally gonna be called ‘Free Woman’. I’m sick of these snippets. If u have the full why not just leak it :ohwell:

I HAD TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT OMG. we really thought it was gonna be called like that :giveup:

talk is cheap but costs a lot
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • chromaticpop

    8

  • deactivated001

    4

  • NATAH

    3

  • HeavyMetal Halcyon

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why can't they just leak in full 

I don’t think this is a demo, I think this is a fan remake.    The demo didn’t have that crisp of vocals, nor did it have the signature intro vocal effect sound. 

I'd love if one day they'd release all the demos even if its just through a download that she doesn't have to promote. Just something for the fans. 

deactivated001
13 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

Even Gaga said bloodpop made her change Chromatica on her birthday in 2018…. Like she was already working on several songs with DJWS in late 2017, and on her birthday in 2018 bloodpop didn’t like any of it and made her cry on her own birthday. She said it on GagaRadio. When I see u bloodclot…

Completely twisting her words here. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
StarstruckIllusion

I love the 90s era screams in the intro… sooo hot. So excited for this to leak

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH
14 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

Even Gaga said bloodpop made her change Chromatica on her birthday in 2018…. Like she was already working on several songs with DJWS in late 2017, and on her birthday in 2018 bloodpop didn’t like any of it and made her cry on her own birthday. She said it on GagaRadio. When I see u bloodclot…

well this isn't true cus Stupid Love was made in 2018 and that's when they finally found the direction for Chromatica

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Red

Don't get me wrong, I love how the final Chromatica sounds, but the demos sound also very good. Like, if she just mastered the demos and released them as is, the album would be very different but just as good, it's a great feature of Chromatica. It's not like ARTPOP where all the leaked demos were better than the final or The Fame where all the demos are horrid. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
chromaticpop
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

well this isn't true cus Stupid Love was made in 2018 and that's when they finally found the direction for Chromatica

It is true. She literally said it on GagaRadio. And Stupid Love was made in November 2017.

Edited by chromaticpop
Link to post
Share on other sites
deactivated001
36 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

It is true. She literally said it on GagaRadio. And Stupid Love was made in November 2017.

That is literally not what she said. She said BP kept her accountable and that she actually appreciated when he told her songs she had written "didn't sound like her". She also didn't, in any way, imply that any of the songs he said that about made the cut for Chromatica 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
chromaticpop
7 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

That is literally not what she said. She said BP kept her accountable and that she actually appreciated when he told her songs she had written "didn't sound like her". She also didn't, in any way, imply that any of the songs he said that about made the cut for Chromatica 

She literally did say that. GAGA said that BLOODPOP made her cry on her birthday when he gave his critical opinion about the music she was making at the time (March 2018). Nobody said the songs made the cut. Anyways

Edited by chromaticpop
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
skedaddleBItCh
44 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

She literally did say that. GAGA said that BLOODPOP made her cry on her birthday when he gave his critical opinion about the music she was making at the time (March 2018). Nobody said the songs made the cut. Anyways

SHE LITERALLY DIDN'T!!

WHICH STAN TWITTER POST HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED OMFG

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
NATAH
58 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

She literally did say that. GAGA said that BLOODPOP made her cry on her birthday when he gave his critical opinion about the music she was making at the time (March 2018). Nobody said the songs made the cut. Anyways

post the episode where she said this so we can hear for ourselves pls

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
chromaticpop
44 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

SHE LITERALLY DIDN'T!!

WHICH STAN TWITTER POST HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED OMFG

Simmer down lmfao

Link to post
Share on other sites
chromaticpop
33 minutes ago, NATAH said:

post the episode where she said this so we can hear for ourselves pls

Have you not heard the BloodPop episode of GagaRadio on apple music

Link to post
Share on other sites
ELECTRAHEARTPOP
12 hours ago, NATAH said:

well this isn't true cus Stupid Love was made in 2018 and that's when they finally found the direction for Chromatica

This isn't true at all. Stupid Love was originated during the A Star is Born sessions which is why it doesn't fit the themes of the album. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...