Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best standing place [SPOILER]

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

Smithy
21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Oh my story is a little peculiar :huntyga:

I started lining up for GC around noon and when I got in, the whole middle section was already crowded as ****, but the areas around the catwalks were not. So I could've gotten a nice spot near the left catwalk, but long story short, I went to the bathroom which was in the opposite direction, so I had to go through the whole Golden Circle section, and then it was basically impossible for me to get back to my initial spot. So I ended up standing by the barricade separating the GC from GA, surrounded by people who had basically just arrived.

Honestly it was still a pretty decent spot but yeah, my 9 hour wait was basically for nothing. At least I wasn't squeezed and pushed around too much during the show and could dance pretty freely. You win some and lose some, I guess. But yeah, I kinda reacted based on my Monster Pit experience from 10 years ago and I don't think I should have - if I had to do it again, I would've hold on to that modest but still rewarding catwalk area :iamfair:

I would say if you have Early Entry tickets, definitely aim for the middle. And if you have regular tickets like I did, catwalks might be your best shot at standing directly next to the stage.

Ahhh so there’s a barrier that separated Golden Circle from GA? 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot
3 hours ago, soixont said:

London is just GC or GA - GA tickets are called "Pitch Standing", but there wasn't a 'pelouse or' ticket.

Oh then getting there suuuuper early is very important. Camping/getting there super early w a GA ticket was useless in France imo, but then for London its actually worth it

pooiota

Henri Bardot
14 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Yeah, impossible to go into the GC area without a ticket that allows you to

pooiota

RBNLM
On 7/22/2022 at 1:18 PM, The Fame Monster said:

You get to see Gaga really close a few times during the show if you place yourself near the pathway that leads to the centre stage located in the centre of the arena/stadium. I believe this is only possible for Golden Circle ticket holders. But at least in the Stockholm show, there was not any separation between the Golden Circle and the standard standing area, which lead to that the most arrogant people pushed through to the spot they wanted. 

One extra tip: wear the highest shoes you got that are still comfortable to stand multiple hours. I'm 178 cm tall but oh boy there were so many tall people in front of me that sometimes I couldn't see a thing (except the screens). I felt sorry for the people who were shorter than me... I wonder if they saw anything really. 

Golden pitch and golden circle can do that but you need early entrance 

kmonster2479
On 7/22/2022 at 12:18 PM, The Fame Monster said:

You get to see Gaga really close a few times during the show if you place yourself near the pathway that leads to the centre stage located in the centre of the arena/stadium. I believe this is only possible for Golden Circle ticket holders. But at least in the Stockholm show, there was not any separation between the Golden Circle and the standard standing area, which lead to that the most arrogant people pushed through to the spot they wanted. 

One extra tip: wear the highest shoes you got that are still comfortable to stand multiple hours. I'm 178 cm tall but oh boy there were so many tall people in front of me that sometimes I couldn't see a thing (except the screens). I felt sorry for the people who were shorter than me... I wonder if they saw anything really. 

I'm hoping to stand where you're talking about... I'm short and going alone. Really dreading being pushed out of my spot. Does sitting down in your spot help at all? Is my best chance getting barricade so I can't be pushed out of position?

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Smithy said:

In Paris, yes. I mean not just a barrier, it was a fully separated zone with security at the entrances checking everyone's tickets and bracelets, as should happen when you pay that kind of money to be there.

Smithy
17 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

Yeah, impossible to go into the GC area without a ticket that allows you to

15 hours ago, elijahfan said:

In Paris, yes. I mean not just a barrier, it was a fully separated zone with security at the entrances checking everyone's tickets and bracelets, as should happen when you pay that kind of money to be there.

Ah ok cool, thank you 

Pandauralife

So in DC, I have the Little Monster package which means I get, "One general admission standing ticket in the premium GA pit/Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit."...

is premium GA just GA or is it GC? It's not the first 20 rows apparently. And if it's just GA, what should I aim for as far as a spot? I had a friend go to the Paris show who was 19 out of 678 that camped out at 3am.

kaojen
11 hours ago, Pandauralife said:

So in DC, I have the Little Monster package which means I get, "One general admission standing ticket in the premium GA pit/Early entry into the venue with priority access to the pit."...

is premium GA just GA or is it GC? It's not the first 20 rows apparently. And if it's just GA, what should I aim for as far as a spot? I had a friend go to the Paris show who was 19 out of 678 that camped out at 3am.

LM Package will be similar to early entry tickets in the past. In Europe the GC area is separate from the rest of the floor space and has early entry tickets. Whereas in the US all GA tickets will be comparable to GC.

If you have early entry you will be let in before the rest of the GA so if you wait a bit you should be able to get a barricade spot. I have every time I’ve gotten an EE ticket. Front and center you might have to wait all day or even camp out a night if you want to compete for center barricade. But you can get first or second row in the center if you wait it out. My friend was 2nd row at JWT and Gaga picked up his letter and he showed up when they started letting them in. It’s always a gamble and never an exact science! Good luck! 

B2theRich33
11 hours ago, Pandauralife said:

I wonder how the VIP Lounge ticket, which is what I have, be? Like… are they gonna actually put seats on the floor 

oheyitso
On 7/25/2022 at 7:17 PM, soixont said:

Thanks! I will update you/anyone else on my experience on Friday :)

I’m in the exact same position as you! Queuing from around 2 and only have GA tickets, where do you think you’ll aim for then? Middle first and if not, right catwalk? Really want the best possible view :saladga:

soixont
4 hours ago, oheyitso said:

I’m in the exact same position as you! Queuing from around 2 and only have GA tickets, where do you think you’ll aim for then? Middle first and if not, right catwalk? Really want the best possible view :saladga:

Aiming for middle! And if not, the right catwalk yes :)

A King With No Crown

kaojen
1 hour ago, soixont said:

Aiming for middle! And if not, the right catwalk yes :)

Are we talking stage right, or right if you’re facing the stage? 🤔 

soixont
5 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Are we talking stage right, or right if you’re facing the stage? 🤔 

Facing the stage, left catwalk - since that's where she does most of the numbers right?

A King With No Crown

• 2 weeks later...

Archived