đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

American Horror Stories Season 2

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I loved the premiere, but it might go bad towards the end :fatcat:

and the dollhouse episode felt like there are so many social commentaries on how women should behave, especially in the times the episode took place. 

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
20 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Wait..is there a difference between American horror story and American horror stories? I saw season 2 and was confused bc I thought there were a bunch of seasons already :oops:

American Horror Stories is a spin off series where each episode is it’s own story, rather than a season with one plot 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TimotheeChalamet

Just watched it and it was surprisingly good! I hope the rest will be on the same level 

Levine

Meh, the first episode was milesy better. I enjoyed the second one, but it was pretty stupid

Ororo Munroe

this show is so bad, but i can't stop watching it for some reason. :bradley:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Moonlight on Water

episode 2 was decent, wasn't expecting that kind of a twist

she/her

RahrahWitch

Episode 2 was weird. It started strong, very creepy. I thought it was going to be a neighborhood cult but then it got silly. Ghost cameras and that out of the blue twist to give it a surprise ending :ladyhaha:

Foolofatook

Is Angela Bassett in it? If not I've no interest. Time to go back and rewatch Coven methinks!

monketsharona

The twist of this one was kind of unexpected. Like it more than the second one. Bella Thorne delivered. I could see her switching to AHS next. 

BlingNotTheMusic
On 7/22/2022 at 4:13 AM, monketsharona said:

Apparently from the synopses, this year they are sticking to the original concept:  1 episode = 1 story.

But totally agree, the 3 parts Murder House episode was a waste of screentime. One episode would have been enough. 

Not to mention the gay male characters were SO CRINGE like Ryan Murphy that was so awful, I was so embarrassed to be gay. The writing was ridiculous.

BlingNotTheMusic

Just came in here to say that season 1 was ok, hit or miss, I liked that they gave newcomer actors some spotlight. 

Season 2 is much better so far. A lot more Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock, etc. "Aura" was odd at first but honestly, I have to get used to technology being used as a plot device. Normally it brings me out of the horror fantasy but this made a lot of sense and I enjoyed it. Hoping they keep this strong vibe going. 

Moonlight on Water

Recent episode was definitely interesting. I guessed 50% right, and it was pretty good. I'm very excited to see necro and bloody mary!

she/her

I watched the episode 3 and I knew that twist was going to happen. Not complaining tho, definitely this season is already better than the first one. Nothing topped the dollhouse yet tho :oops:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm watching episode 3 and it's kinda cringe so far :bear: why must so much of Ryan Murphy programming be hyper sexualized, and this is coming from ME :billie:

EDIT: OMFG THE TWIST!!!!

This was kinda cringe at first but wow, that was awesome. Forget what I said before!!! :giveup:

Archived