💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

TCB from the side. Can someone please tell me if it’s okay or terrible?

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
9 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Yes of course. I still have videos on my phone (haven’t uploaded all) and she was also on the catwalks but I didn’t film much of it because I wanted to enjoy the moment. I knew that a lot of people would film this better than me so I didn’t feel the need to see the show through my phone. 
there were 2 screens (one was to our side completely but I rather looked at her in rl)

it looks further away on video than it actually was

Glad that you were able to see her! I totally am the same with videos, I don’t want to film everything because I want to see her with my own eyes and sing and dance. I wasn’t asking for more videos I just was curious for your personal account of those seats but I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it from that perspective! 

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

Glad that you were able to see her! I totally am the same with videos, I don’t want to film everything because I want to see her with my own eyes and sing and dance. I wasn’t asking for more videos I just was curious for your personal account of those seats but I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it from that perspective! 

I chose seats because I went with my sis and she didn’t wanna stand. Next time I want to be on the floor and be closer because the vibes down there are better. It was my first Gaga show though and I’m happy she came to my home :) I had a great evening 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

cherryboomboom
On 7/23/2022 at 8:33 AM, Mother of Puppies said:

Yes of course. I still have videos on my phone (haven’t uploaded all) and she was also on the catwalks but I didn’t film much of it because I wanted to enjoy the moment. I knew that a lot of people would film this better than me so I didn’t feel the need to see the show through my phone. 
there were 2 screens (one was to our side completely but I rather looked at her in rl)

it looks further away on video than it actually was

i had a seat in Block 24 Row 5 and should have bought Block 25 . They added them 2 weeks before the show and i was surprised how close it was indeed. I was at the same venue for Madonnas Confessions Tour in Block 7 in looked more far away strangely , although the stage was bigger durring the Confessions Tour

cherryboomboom

The shows in arena 's are still better, because you're closer to the stage with lower tier seats. I hope she'll convert that show into an arena tour next year. They would just need no get rid of the side screens

monstertoronto
14 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

The shows in arena 's are still better, because you're closer to the stage with lower tier seats. I hope she'll convert that show into an arena tour next year. They would just need no get rid of the side screens

Smaller venues always make you feel closer for sure, but it’s very doubtful she would change her expensive stage to fit arenas for this tour as she’s clearly designed the show with stadiums in mind, and even put the word “stadium” in the title of the tour. I think she’s chosen to do stadiums because they fit way more people, so she can play fewer shows , which supports her health, and still play to a maximum number of people at each show. 

cherryboomboom
21 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Smaller venues always make you feel closer for sure, but it’s very doubtful she would change her expensive stage to fit arenas for this tour as she’s clearly designed the show with stadiums in mind, and even put the word “stadium” in the title of the tour. I think she’s chosen to do stadiums because they fit way more people, so she can play fewer shows , which supports her health, and still play to a maximum number of people at each show. 

still I think she should extend the tour globally until Fall 2023. Berlin Olympic Stadium was supposed to be the opening night, but it was blocked by ColdPlay. Just imagine how amazing it would be! The stadium fits almost 80000 people.

Glory

Was at the France show yesterday on extreme right golden seat. Except for the first three songs we saw her good, it seems she understood we couldn’t see her in the back of the scene and she was always on the front. And we got an extra screen for us .

monstertoronto
5 hours ago, Glory said:

Was at the France show yesterday on extreme right golden seat. Except for the first three songs we saw her good, it seems she understood we couldn’t see her in the back of the scene and she was always on the front. And we got an extra screen for us .

Great to hear!  The pics I saw from the Paris show looked amazing. 

TimotheeChalamet
5 hours ago, cherryboomboom said:

Berlin Olympic Stadium was supposed to be the opening night, but it was blocked by ColdPlay. Just imagine how amazing it would be! The stadium fits almost 80000 people.

No, it wasn't supposed to be the opening night venue. you made it up again 

cherryboomboom
32 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, it wasn't supposed to be the opening night venue. you made it up again 

:wtfga:

Archived