2 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

did she cut anything

her old outfit for ACT IV

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

i'm so used to her not talking much about chromatica that my brain is surprised to see her even knowing all the words to 1000 doves!? i know that sounds ridiculous as she wrote and recorded these songs but i never thought she would like chromatica enough to do even the deep cuts. in my head she hadn't thought about either of these songs in years. i hope plastic doll makes it soon!! to me that one is way better than 1000 doves and fun tonight. it'll be cool if it's just a constant rotation of songs

10 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

This is the best recording I've seen so far. 

Did you find one of Fun Tonight? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i'm so used to her not talking much about chromatica that my brain is surprised to see her even knowing all the words to 1000 doves!? i know that sounds ridiculous as she wrote and recorded these songs but i never thought she would like chromatica enough to do even the deep cuts. in my head she hadn't thought about either of these songs in years. i hope plastic doll makes it soon!! to me that one is way better than 1000 doves and fun tonight. it'll be cool if it's just a constant rotation of songs

well 1000 doves probably has a special place in her heart seeing as she even included the piano version. she probably doesn't feel much for SFA because it was already written by Elton 7 years before she recorded it :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I feel like she might not keep both these songs in, idk maybe she'll just do it as to how she's feeling each time?

erfaan

YES at 1000 Doves. I hope she takes out Fun Tonight and adds SFA to the final act and Plastic Doll to Act I

alsemanche

She should remove TEOG because its such a snoozefest on the piano and the piano section is too long now

and add SFA and PD

Soft, soothing, and succulent

2School4Cool

Fun Tonight!!! My favorite Chromatica song, I honestly didn’t expect it to ever be played live. The fans who got/will get to hear it are so lucky. 

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
38 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

She should remove TEOG because its such a snoozefest on the piano and the piano section is too long now

and add SFA and PD

TEOG on piano is always a highlight for me. The song means a lot to me and it’s more emotional on piano. Also I could be wrong but I think I heard she shortened it tonight, which probably helps the piano section from being too long.

See The Best In Everyone

pink sushi

Plastic Doll is the BEST song on Chromatica!! :grr: I’m FUMING that Fun Tonight made the set list and it didn’t!! :wtf: 

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Crescent Bloom said:

Plastic Doll being excluded is so sad. Regardless of how y'all feel about the song, can you imagine how camp that song would be live conceptually?

While it's not necessarily a favorite of mine, I also believed it had great live potential and I never thought she would cut it.

beli8

Sort of on-topic so I figured I'd ask here. On the new setlist with the two extra songs, when exactly does she go back and forth between the two stages?

She makes her way to B stage during Free Woman, right? This I'm pretty sure of.

Then she performs BTW through Enigma (all of Enigma?) on B stage, and during the last interlude she makes her way back to the main stage (not through the crowd)?

Archived