💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full List: Chromatica Ball Changes & Special Moments Thread (By Date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

hoeslay

New visuals (more of the 3D stuff) before Alice and unfortunately the closeup shots of Gaga with wires has been removed :(

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 6

SimonBaetens
1 hour ago, Sorceress said:

I think they tilted the two big screens towards the audience tonight. They added a bit of floor to the stage as well (there's a different shade of grey on the floor below the screens).

FZ8HqXWakAE3Y0q?format=jpg&name=large

FZ8JMxuaMAAiKdK?format=jpg&name=medium

wow the stage looks bigger than ever!

• Like 1

ChristianSaad

Updated main post with more new york changes and chicago merch

Also came across this list of London show attendees that I grouped together in the main post.. since I'm not sure which night they attended

-SIGHTINGS: - Sam Smith, Bree Runway, Lily Allen, Jade Thirwall, Jessie Ware, Nick Knight

Edited by ChristianSaad
  • Like 1

marrytheminogue
26 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

New merch spotted in Boston today!

Idk if i’m going crazy but I definitely see a silhouette of a woman on her knees with a flower bouquet in front of her and an axe behind her??

Don’t really like the overall finish of this shirt with the tie-dye and printing but appreciate it’s much more inspired than the otherwise quite boring shirts. Hope there’s more like this to come and will be available on her online stores.

Papergangstuh

I swear there was a t-shirt at the NY/NJ that I haven’t seen posted anywhere. It was white with a black neck/collar with pink and green symbols on it. 

Edited by Papergangstuh
  • Like 1

SimonBaetens
14 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

I swear there was a t-shirt at the NY/NJ that I haven’t seen posted anywhere. It was white with a black neck/collar with pink and green symbols on it. 

This tour’s merch is the true Enigma

ARTBOP
On 7/21/2022 at 9:01 PM, ChristianSaad said:

July 29, 2022 - London, England - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

-FX: No pyrotechnics (fire) during Bad Romance

There was pyro during Bad Romance

See here:

ProfessionalClown
On 8/19/2022 at 12:06 PM, marrytheminogue said:

Idk if i’m going crazy but I definitely see a silhouette of a woman on her knees with a flower bouquet in front of her and an axe behind her??

Don’t really like the overall finish of this shirt with the tie-dye and printing but appreciate it’s much more inspired than the otherwise quite boring shirts. Hope there’s more like this to come and will be available on her online stores.

It looks like the outfit she wore when she announced she date. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_2jIVJFF71/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Has she been starting on time? Is there an opening act? I am going to Hershey and might be running a little late so was hoping not to miss too much. Thank you

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Gagaluv said:

Has she been starting on time? Is there an opening act? I am going to Hershey and might be running a little late so was hoping not to miss too much. Thank you

More or less she’s been on time. Tonight the show was uncharacteristically late but Gaga seems fine so it was probably production unfortunately. How unluckyyy