đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full List: Chromatica Ball Changes & Special Moments Thread (By Date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

Something I noticed, the dancers started upstairs during Bad Romance instead of the main stage:glamourpuss:

• Like 1

Chinosky

She did not perform The Edge of Glory at London night 1. 

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

50 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

Well that’s homophobic :koons:

• LMAO 1

SimonBaetens
57 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

Tbh she’s been performing that song for years so if she had to cut one it would make sense to choose TEOG.

• Like 2

theARTVampire

One little thing I noticed: The updated the Replay backdrop with the tribe symbols during the last shows

PSYCHOSHTICK
5 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

New visuals before Alice

During the interlude or during Chromatica I?

TimotheeChalamet
28 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

During the interlude or during Chromatica I?

During the interlude 

• Thanks 1

Danny91

I noticed we were a dancer short on Saturday also. I don’t know the names of the new dancers, but during the chorus of 911 the guy with the long hair was missing!

Edited by Danny91
  • Like 1

M i K E Y
On 7/26/2022 at 5:50 AM, GagaUnderYou said:

She also sang the same verse twice in Bad Romance on opening night :enigma:

I was screaming my lungs out along with it and then this happened and I was so confused, looked at the stairs to the catwalk next to me and wondered which one of us just messed up :poot:

I was like:

confused-math.gif

Edited by M i K E Y
  • LMAO 5

ChristianSaad

Updating the main post with all the London updates.. if anyone has video of the new visuals for pre-Alice through Replay please post them here

Also can't seem to find any Arnhem or London exclusive merch.. do they exist? I'm seeing new merch that was added in London but not a city-exclusive one like the first 3 shows had

Edited by ChristianSaad
  • Love 1

SimonBaetens
7 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Updating the main post with all the London updates.. if anyone has video of the new visuals for pre-Alice through Replay please post them here

Also can't seem to find any Arnhem or London exclusive merch.. do they exist? I'm seeing new merch that was added in London but not a city-exclusive one like the first 3 shows had

Yes in Arnhem there was a hoody with an image from the Bad Romance intro on it like a small logo. Don’t have pics of it sorry!

8 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

The hoodie has London on it in massive letters if that counts

numb the flame
8 hours ago, ChristianSaad said:

Both Arnhem and London had their individual city exclusive hoodie, I have the one from London and I might have an image from Arnhem on my phone somewhere