💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full List: Chromatica Ball Changes & Special Moments Thread (By Date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad
15 hours ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Yeah... I was at the ATL show and was disappointed tbh. I love the message, especially in the south, but I went to 4 Joanne shows so I've had my fill of Angel Down indefinitely. 1000 Doves piano is one of my favorite songs from Chromatica (tbh, I prefer the Target bonus tracks over >50% of the original tracklist anyway) so it was one of the songs I was really looking forward to seeing live. I'm just glad Fun Tonight and Always Remember Us This Way were on the setlist at least. 

It didn't help that I was in the EE Pit though. During Angel down one of the cameras kept facing my section so I had a forced fake smile trying to look like I was enjoying Angel Down so I wouldn't be making faces on the screens. :selena:

I did 4 JWT shows and agree with you. I will say, it sounded really good live in San Francisco, but if I had a choice I would definitely have picked 1000 Doves.. since now I'll probably never hear that song live and it was one of my favorites from Chromatica

P.S. I was lucky enough to get a set list from the show and it HAD 1000 Doves on there instead of Angel Down.. so maybe they used an old set list for the SF show?

Went to LA&SF shows. 

SF

BTW dedicated to one of her designers/dressers and his mum as they both live in SF. Sorry I forgot his name! 

LA

Show was filmed so everyone got a light wrist band. Because of this I felt she said more than usual, especially during the first 3 acts "put your ****ing hands up" "now scream!" Etc

There was extra fire on the sides of the stage as well as on the Bstage.

Fireworks for the end of Rain On Me.

The Edge of Glory was performed in full.

New merch, a black tank top.

Edited by HW1
TEOG
  • Like 1

ChristianSaad
9 hours ago, HW1 said:

Went to LA&SF shows. 

SF

BTW dedicated to one of her designers/dressers and his mum as they both live in SF. Sorry I forgot his name! 

LA

Show was filmed so everyone got a light wrist band. Because of this I felt she said more than usual, especially during the first 3 acts "put your ****ing hands up" "now scream!" Etc

There was extra fire on the sides of the stage as well as on the Bstage.

Fireworks for the end of Rain On Me.

The Edge of Glory was performed in full.

New merch, a black tank top.

SF had a lot of dedications. Tony Bennett for Always Remember, Frederic for BTW, and bloodpop for Fun Tonight

SimonBaetens

Troye Sivan attended the LA show! He posted a video of The Edge Of Glory on his IG story saying that song was a ‘religious experience’.

• YAAAS 1

ChristianSaad
12 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Troye Sivan attended the LA show! He posted a video of The Edge Of Glory on his IG story saying that song was a ‘religious experience’.

I think I saw Melissa Mccarthy too

TylerMedeiros

Going to the final tour date in Miami!! Wonder if she’ll do anything different or have any surprises to close this tour out with a BANG!! I recently got an alert from Ticketmaster saying that the concert will now begin at 7pm as opposed to 7:30pm. I’m hoping it’s for a great reason! 

yes I’m aware of concert curfews etc. just hoping it means she has more time for more added material etc

Edited by TylerMedeiros
YEET
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

5 hours ago, TylerMedeiros said:

Going to the final tour date in Miami!! Wonder if she’ll do anything different or have any surprises to close this tour out with a BANG!! I recently got an alert from Ticketmaster saying that the concert will now begin at 7pm as opposed to 7:30pm. I’m hoping it’s for a great reason! 

yes I’m aware of concert curfews etc. just hoping it means she has more time for more added material etc

It could be that or it could to get people to the venue early and on time after the cluster**** that was the LA show for people in the stands!

PartySick

Change:

Miami - closed the show with a short bit of Angel Down! Had awesome new special effects that must have been expensive because they had to cut Fun Tonight, Enigma, Stupid Love, Rain on Me, and Hold My Hand :ohno:

🖤
  • LMAO 7

On 9/12/2022 at 9:19 PM, TylerMedeiros said:

Going to the final tour date in Miami!! Wonder if she’ll do anything different or have any surprises to close this tour out with a BANG!! 

:teehee:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Shook 1

M i K E Y

Don’t know if it was mentioned yet but when did they add sequences if the operation film during 911? I saw videos of them appearing on the screens in those “little TVs” during the verses but I saw my recording from Düsseldorf and they def weren’t there :triggered: