💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Full List: Chromatica Ball Changes & Special Moments Thread (By Date)

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad
1 hour ago, ARTPOP said:

Fixed :trollga:

Oh, honey.. I've never felt so bad before for anyone's taste level.. hahah jk, kinda 🙃

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

Oh, honey.. I've never felt so bad before for anyone's taste level.. hahah jk, kinda 🙃

I do not know, why would Gaga recycle parts of a 2013 song that Elton did not like and then ask him to be on it.Love Island Eyes GIF by PeacockTV

COME ON GAYS!!

Joshie S
4 hours ago, ARTPOP said:

I do not know, why would Gaga recycle parts of a 2013 song that Elton did not like and then ask him to be on it.Love Island Eyes GIF by PeacockTV

Wait until you hear about a third of the tracks on ARTPOP
lady gaga smile GIF

( no slander though I literally have ARTPOP lyrics on my skin)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • YAAAS 1

15 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Wait until you hear about a third of the tracks on ARTPOP

ARTPOP came out 2013 though

You think you ate

Wink Rihanna GIF by AnimatedText

COME ON GAYS!!
  • YAAAS 2

ChristianSaad

this thread shifted so quickly.. lol

with that said.. since my only show of this tour is San Francisco next week, I haven't been watching as much footage from each show lately.. so if anyone has any changes or moments to report from the past few shows please post them here =)

• Love 2

tylertremallose
On 8/31/2022 at 1:03 PM, numb the flame said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned, however, at Hershey the dancers didn’t hide Gaga as she walked on before Bad Romance. The dancers were on the main stage like they did during opening night / stadiums with a retractable roof. 

They didn’t hide her at Dallas. She just walked on with them, but it was also dark, although we could still see her 

ELECTROHEART

What changes do you think will be tonight in Tokyo?

I bet she's debuting new wig or new outfit

Is the infamous Plastic Doll finally doing its appearance?

BLACKPINK joining the stage?

Ok, i'm excited to see what surprises Gaga has prepared for japanese monsters :pawsup:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

hieronymus
On 9/2/2022 at 3:29 PM, ChristianSaad said:

Tokyo merch info... ?

I don't think there are really any winners when it comes to this merch

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

ARTPOPNick

I noticed that there was a huge gap between the interlude of ACT 1 and Alice.. Probably she wasn't ready yet or something went wrong backstage. Or has it always been this long since a few dates. Bc I just compared with Paris and Chromatica I immediatly started after the interlude

• Like 1
  • Love 1

TheEdgeof96
On 8/31/2022 at 9:13 AM, ChristianSaad said:

I love Angel Down and the message of why she's performing BUT not at the expense of a Chromatica track that she's probably never gonna perform anywhere in the future except for on this tour =/

My 1 and only show is San Francisco next week so I'm hoping she does 1000 Doves then since I'm already not ok with Sine not being on this set list =[

Yeah... I was at the ATL show and was disappointed tbh. I love the message, especially in the south, but I went to 4 Joanne shows so I've had my fill of Angel Down indefinitely. 1000 Doves piano is one of my favorite songs from Chromatica (tbh, I prefer the Target bonus tracks over >50% of the original tracklist anyway) so it was one of the songs I was really looking forward to seeing live. I'm just glad Fun Tonight and Always Remember Us This Way were on the setlist at least. 

It didn't help that I was in the EE Pit though. During Angel down one of the cameras kept facing my section so I had a forced fake smile trying to look like I was enjoying Angel Down so I wouldn't be making faces on the screens. :selena:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Neopet bbq 2 said:

is the tour never coming to aus :(

Never. The Aussie dollar is so weak, much less incentive for LiveNation, and the time difference isn't good for Gaga or anyone.

Gaga couldn't fill a stadium either in Australia as much as I love her... In Melbourne she couldn't fill Marvel Stadium or AAMI Park and definitely could not charge the prices you see for USA shows. 

• Sad 1