Leak: 911 demo snippet

Pop Music

Featured Posts

sillynate
2 minutes ago, 911boy said:

Sine snippet just leaked 

Definitely a stem edit not a demo 

LEAK THE STEMS!!! 

me everyday knowing that people who probably don’t even make Gaga remixes have Gaga stems:

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

I love the ARTPOP vibes to it as well and the melodies:enigma:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Dayman
4 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

these sound like gaga's backup vocals in the studio version 

They are. You can even hear Elton filtered in that. Plus there can't be a "solo" demo of Sine. It started as an old Elton song from 2014 that he did with Axwell and Ingrosso. It never went anywhere and was abandoned. So Axwell presented it to her during the Chromatica sessions as he knew Gaga is very close with Elton - so they finished it up and he redid his vocals for the rework and Sine was made.

sillynate
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

They are. You can even hear Elton filtered in that. Plus there can't be a "solo" demo of Sine. It started as an old Elton song from 2014 that he did with Axwell and Ingrosso. It never went anywhere and was abandoned. So Axwell presented it to her during the Chromatica sessions as he knew Gaga is very close with Elton - so they finished it up and he redid his vocals for the rework and Sine was made.

I bet the 2014 Elton demo went “I saw one sign from above” :zilla:

Chromatica Island
8 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I know people sh!t on bloodpop but honestly he’s done some of the most experimental things with Gaga and I’m assuming either other producers or the label wanted it more cleaned up and refined. This is badass 

Idk why people hate him here, I've been a fan of his for a long time! Love his work with Grimes!

Chromatography

PLEASE I NEED ALL THE DEMOS TO LEAK. i remember collecting them from her first 4 albums/unreleased and i LOVE listening to them. please gagz if you’re reading please leak them 

thatslife

Everyone is talking about the production but those lyrics are so sad... do we know any other original lyrics?

Starmie25
8 hours ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

She is very monotone in the final version. I really like

I think that's the point 

HeavyMetal Halcyon
3 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

I think that's the point 

Sure, but doesn’t mean I have to like it :oops:

Mr Ricky
18 hours ago, sillynate said:

Definitely a stem edit not a demo 

LEAK THE STEMS!!! 

me everyday knowing that people who probably don’t even make Gaga remixes have Gaga stems:

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Its Dolby Atmos though, don't worry dear :ally:

Crossfit

ChrissyBot
19 hours ago, thatslife said:

Everyone is talking about the production but those lyrics are so sad... do we know any other original lyrics?

I know like… imagine what she was going thru at the time. Liek she said smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day and depression after JWT cancellation and failing to heal papa joe with Joanne. All this turned LG6 dark :bradley:

Debithius

Oh wow this is so good but I also understand why they didn't go down this route. It sounds too dated.

Chromatica Island

I also heard theres another snippet floating around on the web, so Little Detectives, you better get to work!

Benji

The demo reminds me of when RedOne would sing with Gaga on her songs.  The nostalgia this demo gives me :giveup:

ChrissyBot
36 minutes ago, Abbey911 said:

I also heard theres another snippet floating around on the web, so Little Detectives, you better get to work!

This. We also need Alice, Enigma, Babylon early versions!!!!

Archived