đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Spoiler: Gaga soundchecks more songs for Stockholm

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Levine
4 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

It was the best part of the show by far. The energy was just so good with the crowd! That song really came to life when heard live. Well, I already had my experience so I don't really care, but people are entitled to want this part of the show to stay on their dates.

But that was during/after the show and I agree with you, it was a great moment. But even before, when rumors said it wasn't on the setlist, people were freaking out. I mean it's a cute song, but not an indispensable one. The real scandal is Sine From Above left out (but I'm sure she'll sing it in london and I hope with Elton).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTSTOP
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

But that was during/after the show and I agree with you, it was a great moment. But even before, when rumors said it wasn't on the setlist, people were freaking out. I mean it's a cute song, but not an indispensable one. The real scandal is Sine From Above left out (but I'm sure she'll sing it in london and I hope with Elton).

Yeah I was surprised by Sine From Above not being performed or referred at all (I expected at least the ending part to come up with the interludes or something). But, for example, my absolute favorite song from the album is Replay, and it didn't feel as great live. The opposite happened with Enigma. I think some songs are bigger bangers in a stadium than they are in an album and vice-versa.

This is why I think people want to experience Enigma. It's not about the song being the best song in Chromatica, it's about it being super fun to witness live.

IDGAF

Levine
Just now, HEARTSTOP said:

Yeah I was surprised by Sine From Above not being performed or referred at all (I expected at least the ending part to come up with the interludes or something). But, for example, my absolute favorite song from the album is Replay, and it didn't feel as great live. The opposite happened with Enigma. I think some songs are bigger bangers in a stadium than they are in an album and vice-versa.

This is why I think people want to experience Enigma. It's not about the song being the best song in Chromatica, it's about it being super fun to witness live.

Yeah, I guess.

MonsterBall13
On 7/21/2022 at 11:06 AM, RudraCNG said:

She can switch a song for every show. Like, the other day she sang Enigma, tonight Fun Tonight, the next concert SFA... That way she could sing all the songs from Chromatica and we wouldn't have another I Like it Rough situation :selena:

Well, actually, she shouldn't remove Enigma, but a non-Chromatica song to be fair.

Justice 4 I like it rough she should add it after Monster 

Archived