Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
Spoiler

Also 1000 doves. Its on twitter. Idk if real or fake

The abyss stares back

• Pop Music changed the title to Spoiler: Gaga soundchecks more songs for Stockholm
gagaohlala

If she take off Enigma I’ll be soooo sad, I want it at Paris show it must an experience

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

RudraCNG

She can switch a song for every show. Like, the other day she sang Enigma, tonight Fun Tonight, the next concert SFA... That way she could sing all the songs from Chromatica and we wouldn't have another I Like it Rough situation :selena:

Well, actually, she shouldn't remove Enigma, but a non-Chromatica song to be fair.

Noir

oh ffs and for a second, I thought we won

Pop Music

when she soundchecks Plastic Doll and plays it in Chicago, THEN WHAT? it will be the death of me RIP me I died dead 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

JazzGa

YASSSS a rotating portion of the setlist!! Personally I hope she rotates out the hits for Chromatica deep cuts... I'd trade Telephone, LoveGame, Just Dance, etc. for 1000 Doves or any other Chromatica song :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Would be quite sad if Enigma isn't performed at my date, I loved that performance, 1000 Doves video also seems like it's the piano version instead of the studio version?

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Pleeease just be an add on and not a replacement for Enigma or another song

Enigma is still there don’t worry.She’s rehearsing it

Levine

This could be a great idea, every dates she sing 2-3 different songs. Those will replace Enigma I guess tho.

But why y'all so obsessed with enigma? Like it's not even top 5 of Chromatica 

Moonlight on Water
6 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

She can switch a song for every show. Like, the other day she sang Enigma, tonight Fun Tonight, the next concert SFA... That way she could sing all the songs from Chromatica and we wouldn't have another I Like it Rough situation :selena:

Well, actually, she shouldn't remove Enigma, but a non-Chromatica song to be fair.

THE NEXT ONE BE LOVE ME RIGHT AT DALLAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GAGA :bradley:

she/her

Sorcerer

She's rehearsing Enigma. If we get Enigma, 1000 Doves, and Fun Tonight in one show :bradley:

Archived