Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Spoiler: Gaga soundchecks more songs for Stockholm

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Benji

I wonder IF she’s performing different songs every time so the show sits around two hours but then when they release it on Netflix/DVD we get a longer show with all the songs :stalkga:

please let me be right

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mamo
1 minute ago, Linus Gaga said:

Excuse Me NO

I STATED FACTS NOW GOODBYE. :bye:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

The piano section and Enigma are definitely spots where she could change things up from one show to another. That’s pretty cool, tbh.

Excuse me, no.

Mother of Puppies

ugh.... I wanted 1000 doves piano version so bad :messga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mister G
5 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Didn't Gaga add more BTW songs after the first ArtRave? I guess it makes sense since most people are asking for more Chromatica songs, really hope by the 30th she plays 100% of the album.

artRave was interesting. She only sang Born This Way and it was the piano version. I know towards the end of the tour she cut some of the ARTPOP tracks out like Fashion! and included Bang Bang from Cheek to Cheek. 

PartySick
Just now, Mister G said:

artRave was interesting. She only sang Born This Way and it was the piano version. I know towards the end of the tour she cut some of the ARTPOP tracks out like Fashion! and included Bang Bang from Cheek to Cheek. 

She added Judas and a bit of The Edge of Glory but yeah, the artRAVE was almost all ARTPOP. Which is great 'cause that's what a tour should be :legend:

🖤

Linus Gaga
2 minutes ago, mamo said:

I STATED FACTS NOW GOODBYE. :bye:

wrong facts ! :zilla:

i love the album version beats, but i usually skip to listen to piano version, maybe she should perform in piano version, and album version as outro when she leaves the stage for outfit changes:staymad:

Hit me a message and say hi !

DontCallMeAlice
18 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Well, actually, she shouldn't remove Enigma, but a non-Chromatica song to be fair.

The Edge Of Glory :vegas: love it but it shouldn’t stay on the setlist considering she could do 1000 Doves acoustic instead

Padam.

Mister G
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

She added Judas and a bit of The Edge of Glory but yeah, the artRAVE was almost all ARTPOP. Which is great 'cause that's what a tour should be :legend:

That’s right I think for a few shows towards the end and the last show in Paris she brought Judas back. Judas would slay on The Chromatica Ball. I’m here for a holy trinity of Replay / Monster / Judas.

Alfonso
Just now, PartySick said:

Exactly, which is what we're missing this time.. 

I'm really hoping she's starting to add the missing songs to the setlist or if she's going to switch them, she does it with The Edge Of Glory or another old single, as I wouldn't be able to see Enigma gone

Phaye Monster

So Fun Tonight, 1000 Doves and Enigma, nothing being cut? We’re truly winning

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived