💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Golden Circle / Collectors Ticket HELP!

GypsyMonster

Featured Posts

GypsyMonster

I previously had 2 seated tickets for the London 29th date however saw that there was 2 GOLDEN CIRCLE tickets in resale and just bought them!! :firega:

However my seated tickets already came at the start of the week and I paid more to have the collector ones.

I just saw the GC ones are print at home and kind of sad as if I were to resell my seated tickets does that mean I have to send back and lose the cool collector one as it already has my surname on the collector one?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Stupid Oreo
11 minutes ago, GypsyMonster said:

I previously had 2 seated tickets for the London 29th date however saw that there was 2 GOLDEN CIRCLE tickets in resale and just bought them!! :firega:

However my seated tickets already came at the start of the week and I paid more to have the collector ones.

I just saw the GC ones are print at home and kind of sad as if I were to resell my seated tickets does that mean I have to send back and lose the cool collector one as it already has my surname on the collector one?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Edit your GC seated tickets to match up the info that you bought your seated ticket with, and replace the GC barcodes with the one on the collector tickets. They will still work and the people that buy em won’t notice:queenga:

GypsyMonster
2 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Edit your GC seated tickets to match up the info that you bought your seated ticket with, and replace the GC barcodes with the one on the collector tickets. They will still work and the people that buy em won’t notice:queenga:

What? I’m confused :laughga:

Kdavies12

When you go to your seated tickets on Ticketmaster does it allow you to ‘print at home’? Every time I’ve bought these collector tickets they are more memorabilia than actual tickets and I’ve still needed tickets to get in

GypsyMonster
2 hours ago, Kdavies12 said:

When you go to your seated tickets on Ticketmaster does it allow you to ‘print at home’? Every time I’ve bought these collector tickets they are more memorabilia than actual tickets and I’ve still needed tickets to get in

Let me check!!

GypsyMonster
2 hours ago, Kdavies12 said:

No it just says they are standard post? So I think the physical plastic collector tickets ARE the tickets?

Kdavies12
1 hour ago, GypsyMonster said:

No it just says they are standard post? So I think the physical plastic collector tickets ARE the tickets?

Sounds like it! Sorry every time I’ve bought them they’ve just been like a memorabilia rather than the actual ticket! I think you’d have to actually sell them unfortunately!

Archived