Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Nope - 82% Rotten Tomatoes

OhHenny2020

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, OhHenny2020 said:

How was it???? (without spoilers)

I enjoyed it…it’s different from what I thought it would be and different from a lot of the fan speculation breaking down the trailers…I enjoyed it 🙃

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

I don't think it's getting released here :saladga: Just like Everything Everywhere All At Once :saladga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Whats the obsession with critics? :laughga: cant you decide if you like something without being told?

OhHenny2020
3 hours ago, KORG said:

Whats the obsession with critics? :laughga: cant you decide if you like something without being told?

Yes

RAMROD

I love me some alien invasion movie, gonna see how Peele is doing this genre with his own spin. :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Roughhouse Dandy

Got 8pm tickets and I'm ready to get spooked 🥳

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

AURAOFSHEISSE

I just watched it, went in completely blind it’s one of the best new movies I’ve seen in years

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Levine

Here's the thing: my friend who loves horror movies like me won't be here for all august, so I have another friend who hates horror movies because she's scared of them. If I bring her to watch this with me, how scared is it from 1 to 10? I want to lie to her lmao but if it's too scary then no, I'd rather go alone that make her feel bad.

AURAOFSHEISSE
35 minutes ago, Levine said:

, how scared is it from 1 to 10? 

It’s rlly not that scary but I’m pretty seasoned tbh, there’s only like one or two jump scares, however… 

there are two pretty graphic scenes that are pretty disturbing ,if I wasn’t a fan of horror I would have had a pretty hard time sitting thru those scenes, but over all the movie isn’t like consistently scary 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Levine
2 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

It’s rlly not that scary but I’m pretty seasoned tbh, there’s only like one or two jump scares, however… 

there are two pretty graphic scenes that are pretty disturbing ,if I wasn’t a fan of horror I would have had a pretty hard time sitting thru those scenes, but over all the movie isn’t like consistently scary 

Thank you, lol she's gonna kill me. But I can convince her by the fact that this is about aliens, she's scared of demons and monsters (lol).

Anyway, thank you again :heart:

phantasmas

Watched it twice and thought it was great!

I'm gonna need Miss Keke Palmer to be cast in more horror films because she makes a fabulous scream queen / final girl :tony:

• 4 weeks later...
Cameltoe Chariot

I hated it :messga: Jordan Peele is the new M Night Shyamalan as far as I'm concerned

Levine

I didn't like it either. I'm reading the reviews like "it's most fantastic movie ever!!11" and it's nothing like that, nothing of the sort.

mwjuell91

I loved it. The last sequence was so visually stunning. The whole film led up to that. Would have preferred a bit more character development and some more interesting metaphors but overall very goid

Archived