💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vigilant Citizen Forums on the Born Brave Bus...

Carles

Featured Posts

Mister G

Why do we entertain negativity on here? I thought we were all better than that. We're only giving the haters what they want. Ultimately when people stop talking about Gaga is when we should start worrying.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I not put in the title Vigilant Citizen FORUMS?

cScNJ.jpg

Um, it's still neither originally from vilifant citizen nor their forums, it's from examiner. Did you not read what I just said?

2154563-chestburster.jpg

-

But I do enjoy Vigilant Citizen's (actual site) interpretations of Gaga. Very reaching, but also pretty cool to look at.

3 points in and ready for more

Maybe this b---h needs to go in the Born Brave Bus and learn how to stop being a misguided asshole

That is what he meant. Even Gaga does not want 'us' to get into fights to 'protect' her + her talents we all believe in

Why do we entertain negativity on here? I thought we were all better than that. We're only giving the haters what they want. Ultimately when people stop talking about Gaga is when we should start worrying.

OH! I was reading this thinking it was a VC article. I was like, "When the **** did this guy turn into such a stan forum creep? And where are the Illuminati connections?" lol... anyway who cares what these people think?

Disregard

The people who post on Vigilent Citizen are just some angry virgins with tin foil hats who live in their mothers' basements.

• 2 weeks later...
HausOfMark

some of those replys are so stupid. One person thought you and i was about Taylor :toofunny:

-Mark

Archived